Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Who Are You...

yeah i think there's a bit of inbreeding going on round here it get's hard sometimes to tell the difference between the locals and the sheep

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I also love my TV! ... well, not mine specially, but watching TV, you really do learn a lot from it and its enjoyable, not usually what you would describe learning as, though its a great excuse to be able to stay up over 2 am in the morning saying an action film is educational, lol.
    You're right action films are educational...if I ever get stuck in a large building with a gang of international terrorists I know exactly what to do...

1) Take my shoes off.

2) Get a machine gun.

3) Tie hose pipe around my waist.

4) Jump off roof of building.

You won't believe how many times that has helped me out in real life

3. Lounge   -   #83
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    im dave, take that punk!!!

i have bizzare moodswings and insult people for no reason but im normaly nice.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Hello I'm a newbie noob whatever you call newcomers I live in Tokyo.I love cats but don't own one.I love horror movies and grunge musics.Classical too as long as it's not Tchaikovsky I have a dead plant on my windowsill which I dutifully watered everyday hoping it'll grow.A crow that sing to me every morning without fail coz I fed him garbage and I've been lurking and reading the forum.You guys perk up my day with all the silly bantering.Hehehe.Well nice to meet you guys and be nice to me(I'll give you candy) Oh well I'm sure I'm gonna get thrashed anyway :beerchug:

<<<--------That&#39;s me
    *hides*

5. Lounge   -   #85
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night peep&#39;s

Thank&#39;s again everyone for sharing, I really expected this thread to just die a slow and painful death but i&#39;m happy to see alot of peep&#39;s wanting to share and get to know each other a little better so thank&#39;s for that too

I would try to say something about everyone, but i&#39;d be here all year if I did that so i&#39;ll try to just get to a few for now and say a little bit only If I don&#39;t comment about your post then plz don&#39;t take offence as it just mean&#39;s i&#39;ve not had chance to read it yet and right now i&#39;m half asleep still so only focusing on one page at a time

@ Red Queen - Hi, pleased to meet you Your the first peep i&#39;ve seen here from Tokyo, and your grasp of the English language is brilliant Soz to hear about the plant, perhap&#39;s if the root&#39;s are still alive then there&#39;s chance for it yet? I didn&#39;t know crow&#39;s were so intelligent, that&#39;s a revelation to me We do talk alot of rubbish here don&#39;t we? lol I&#39;d be careful saying "be nice to me" as next thing you know you&#39;ll have most of the guys here trying it on with you heh Don&#39;t worry about getting thrashed, no one will do that

@ TRshady - Oh man, there&#39;s no way I can comment on all your post right now so i&#39;ll just say .. Hi, pleased to meet you too From your post I find it hard to believe your only 15, it&#39;s very well written and intelligent and informative Nice excuse for watching TV there, I wish i&#39;d thought of that when I was younger lol Messing with comp&#39;s is cool, i&#39;ve built all but for two (the first two I had, built the 3rd and this 4th though) of mine so know what you mean about it being fun I did a bit of Tai-Kwon-Do when I was younger but had to stop due to it messing up my knee&#39;s (alway&#39;s had problem&#39;s with them whenever doing sport&#39;s, found out it was something to do with fluid behind the kneecap), it&#39;s very difficult but very rewarding

I&#39;ll try to get around to some other&#39;s later as dusty charcoal coloured stuff is falling out my ear&#39;s here and I think it&#39;s my brain lol

Thank&#39;s again everyone

Sniper.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Originally posted by Red_Queen@27 November 2003 - 04:18
    I love horror movies and grunge musics.Classical too as long as it&#39;s not Tchaikovsky
    You don&#39;t like Tchaikovsky? His work is so visual it&#39;s amazing but that&#39;s just my opinion.
    Welcome to the board by the way.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Worthless
    look to the left of this post and u will know everything about me

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    worthless... that&#39;s a real sad way to feel... get help quick&#33;..

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Worthless
    i did but people keep screwing with me so its never gonna get better

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Originally posted by Red_Queen@27 November 2003 - 05:18
    Hello I&#39;m a newbie noob whatever you call newcomers I live in Tokyo.I love cats but don&#39;t own one.I love horror movies and grunge musics.Classical too as long as it&#39;s not Tchaikovsky I have a dead plant on my windowsill which I dutifully watered everyday hoping it&#39;ll grow.A crow that sing to me every morning without fail coz I fed him garbage and I&#39;ve been lurking and reading the forum.You guys perk up my day with all the silly bantering.Hehehe.Well nice to meet you guys and be nice to me(I&#39;ll give you candy) Oh well I&#39;m sure I&#39;m gonna get thrashed anyway :beerchug:

<<<--------That&#39;s me
    *hides*
    I see an intelligent mind, but a slight lack of precision using English. Your avatar makes you look Japanese with a Ringu quality. I think you will fit in well, particularly since Asian women are simply too cute.

I hope by horror films you are not talking about Godzilla movies, but stuff more like "The Shining" and "The Blair Witch Project". I am a horror film maven.

Crows in Tokyo, I had no idea.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast