Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I will say that White Trump supporter can hold her own Meg , And i didn't really know that the Victoria Secret "Pink" sweats were sold in large shvarts sizes??, and seeing how she stretched the fuck out of them!!, i am kind of thinking they actually don't.....
    Just your average Trump supporter stabbing innocent babies in the park...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #162
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

It looks like a South Park Trump And i am not sure if that was a He/She?? but defiantly and crackpot!!
    Last edited by shaina; 06-06-2019 at 03:52 AM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #163
    hahaha
    I like the way to pass your time and yes you all have different interests
    I am a finance student so that I usually prefer to read ASX stock market news and other finance related news in my free time.

4. Movies & TV   -   #164
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettSmith View Post
    hahaha
    I like the way to pass your time and yes you all have different interests
    I am a finance student so that I usually prefer to read ASX stock market news and other finance related news in my free time.
    The stock market. Isn't the place where people make money while not actually contributing anything to society or am I confusing it with the Mexican drug cartels?

Oh no, you mean it it happened again?

It's all fun and games until someone pulls a gun.

'Merica.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-06-2019 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #165
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    I'm 110% sure being the father-figure you never had would avert an upcoming tragedy, but I live comfortably far away from you so I'm just going to look the other way.
    I would say and i hope Dion's mind and common sense is strong and not weak
    I think it is

Lately I have specialized and documented in the field of investigations. I even managed to keep in touch with different important people working in this field, I took part in advanced studies in forensic investigation and in legal medicine. It's a job that does not harden your soul. It sensitizes you!

The Zodiac Killer (1971)
    For a fan of unresolved enigmas, Zodiac's crimes are among the most shocking and frustrating of all. Almost anyone heard of the Zodiac - a killer who targeted young couples and provoked police and press with bizarre messages - but few seem to know that he has never been identified and the case remains open until today.
    Last edited by dion09529; 06-06-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Movies & TV   -   #166
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Lately I have specialized and documented in the field of investigations. I even managed to keep in touch with different important people working in this field, I took part in advanced studies in forensic investigation and in legal medicine. It's a job that does not harden your soul. It sensitizes you!
    Interesting Dion, and not trying to get personal , but how does it sensitize you?? I would always think that watching things out of the norm would either harden your soul/views or make you sympathize/agree/accept it??

"I took part in advanced studies in forensic investigation and in legal medicine". Saying this Dion i am assuming our were the test subject , just kidding buddy, i always knew your were smarter than Meg and Idol combined

I haven't watched this on Netflix yet, but it does look interesting....

Attachment 182541
    Last edited by shaina; 06-06-2019 at 05:20 PM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #167
    Maybe so, but you live in like a 4th world country, so 'advanced forensics' is more like "Grog hit Grak with stik...Grak ded."
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #168
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you're talking rubbish.

First off, my country is NOT a 4th world country. In case you didn't know, starting with 2021 you'll need ETIAS visa to enter my country, so fuck off!
    https://www.etiaseurope.eu/
    Second, in about 12 hours I could be in Idol's backyard easily.
    Third, here's a new thing for ya: I started my studies in my non 4th world country and then I did the practice in France, Belgium and Norway. Oh, I didn't needed passport, the ID was just fine!

Interesting Dion, and not trying to get personal, but how does it sensitize you?? I would always think that watching things out of the norm would either harden your soul/views or make you sympathize/agree/accept it??

Yeah, I know. It's a paradox. Personally, bad things sometimes overwhelm me so much, that I can reach the extreme limits, but eventually you can not stop thinking to the one who's mourning. People are different and reacts differently. Here's your answear.
    Last edited by dion09529; 06-06-2019 at 07:24 PM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #169
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you're talking rubbish.

First off, my country is NOT a 4th world country. In case you didn't know, starting with 2021 you'll need ETIAS visa to enter my country, so fuck off!
    https://www.etiaseurope.eu/
    Second, in about 12 hours I could be in Idol's backyard easily.
    Third, here's a new thing for ya: I started my studies in my non 4th world country and then I did the practice in France, Belgium and Norway. Oh, I didn't needed passport, the ID was just fine!
    I didn't really read too much into the the EATASS visa thing, but I'm fairly certain it's mainly just to ensure that Americans entering the country have had booster shots against rabies (for the large numbers of stray dogs roaming the streets), tetanus (due to the rusty, decaying buildings), and malaria (because what 4th world country doesn't have malaria infestations?) and common issues like that.

It was certainly nice of those countries to take in a refugee. I believe it's good to give the less fortunate a hand up. Proper food, clothing, a clean place to sleep, and basic education-- who knows maybe you could have a fighting chance at mediocrity.

From what I hear, Idol lives in a pretty nice area, so security would find you squatting in Idol's back yard and have you removed.

10. Movies & TV   -   #170
    I don't know what are talking about, but in my country the only dogs you'd see will be those in the zoo. Proper food, clothing, a clean place to sleep, and basic education is a worldwide problem, meg!