Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Worthless Welcome.

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    u gay?

or are u him lol
    If you're going to be sensitive when people joke towards you then you can't dish it out like that. It's a 2 way street.

Btw. Welcome worthless
    and fatbastard. I guess...

2. Lounge   -   #42
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If they are both the same, then that would make him a Worthless FatBastard. If he is rolling in it, it would also make him a FatBastard who is a Worthless piece of shit.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    TRshady
    Why you mad for?!?

Some people wake up every morning in tears knowing that they have no arms, legs or head and live my plugging themselves into the same line as a fish tank. As you can imagine the smell is terrible, the fish have a tendency to suck, and the water gets cleaned not often, well not at all.

Fortunatly, this isn't happening to me but my mates, sisters best friends dad, son was told by some dude walking down the road that he read it on the internet.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@27 November 2003 - 17:38
    Why you mad for?!?

Some people wake up every morning in tears knowing that they have no arms, legs or head and live my plugging themselves into the same line as a fish tank. As you can imagine the smell is terrible, the fish have a tendency to suck, and the water gets cleaned not often, well not at all.

Fortunatly, this isn't happening to me but my mates, sisters best friends dad, son was told by some dude walking down the road that he read it on the internet.
    wow trshady pposts

how r ya m8

all good i hope

also worthless go slit your wrists

nah dont i was j/k

but why do u get cussed all your life why dont u cuss back?

5. Lounge   -   #45
    TRshady
    lol, im good thanks mate.
    Been busy as hell, but lifes going well ...

Maybe you haven't noticed me mentioning you in a few of my last posts

Howz you been?
    (and make a post in the 'who are you' thread, I feel bad for not knowing nothing about you, lol). Hope to see ya around more often ...

6. Lounge   -   #46
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@27 November 2003 - 18:05
    lol, im good thanks mate.
    Been busy as hell, but lifes going well ...

Maybe you haven't noticed me mentioning you in a few of my last posts

Howz you been?
    (and make a post in the 'who are you' thread, I feel bad for not knowing nothing about you, lol). Hope to see ya around more often ...
    wat u been busy with then
    i will post in the about me thread

7. Lounge   -   #47
    TRshady
    lol, dont think me being busy relates to the shortage of mens tissues at my local asda.

Main thing keeping me busy this year is school, and other events which lead me to realize I actually do have a life and after about three months I though I cant go on like this, almost had more online friends then in real life, often confused the two, a sign of worry. Alse been trying to master web design, well improve my skills, learning software like photoshop, macromedia studio mx2004 and language like php, xhtml, html, css, asp, javascript, dhtml etc. Also started other activites such as kung fu and judo, helping me to kick ass in style.

Nice one scribblec, look forward to reading it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345