Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandemic

Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.
    My favorite rat just died. I'm struggling to see anything else left...
    I lost rolo and oreo..... I was somewhat emotional.

2. Lounge   -   #192
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I just KNEW some member would know how to hit the pause button in You Tube... be fast or you might miss sumtin...
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

3. Lounge   -   #193
    If you focus the player by clicking on it, you can then pause and resume the video by pressing the spacebar... which I had to, but was worth it
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Lounge   -   #194
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    If "Ace Ventura" was a HORROR film TODAY...

https://www.facebook.com/GundersonMe...5185506428701/

(A very "Limited Engagement" ... )
    Last edited by Stehle; 05-06-2020 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Lame I know... but'Tis the best URL cut I could uh dun for me mates... aye?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

5. Lounge   -   #195
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Appropriate Thread Perhaps...

(...and the singer sounds almost like Andy Gibb.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 05-10-2020 at 06:55 AM. Reason: 'nuff said. & Heard.

6. Lounge   -   #196
    Wow! I don't log in much really. Neither do I know users on this forum, but what an experience it has been reading this thread.

Very ethnographic in scope, the posts. Plus, the gradual change in the tenor of the posts from March to now is very relatable. I'm not saying anything about what the change is. There just is...reflecting the state of things in the world. In March, I thought, "pffft, so what?" Now, I'm a little more informed and prepared to accept that "the normal" as we'd known it is quite far away. Countries may rev up their economies just a little, and there may be a few more lockdowns before 2021 and into 2021 as well if a vaccine isn't there yet.

Forgive the very outsider-like sorta comment. Stay safe, all!

7. Lounge   -   #197
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Mrs something else and I have been living in a forest for the last 6 weeks. We are both furloughed, getting paid and have very little in the way of costs. Our quality of life has improved immensely. If it wasn't for the fact that this plague kills people, I would be inclined to hope it continued for quite some time.

We are prepared for the apocalypse.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #198
    I am now one with nature, thank you covid.

9. Lounge   -   #199
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Mrs something else and I have been living in a forest for the last 6 weeks. We are both furloughed, getting paid and have very little in the way of costs. Our quality of life has improved immensely. If it wasn't for the fact that this plague kills people, I would be inclined to hope it continued for quite some time.

We are prepared for the apocalypse.
    Good on you.

I've lived at the end of the earth for some time now, because it suits me - saves me irritating others unnecessarily.

Best to Mrs. S.E. - give her your best hug and tell her it's from me.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #200
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast