Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you miss movie theaters?

renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjd73ks View Post
    only some of the classic cinemas that have been restored. love a good art deco cinema.

Well returning to this thread almost 5 months after i made it it seems Spider-Man has revived the movie theaters.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    No, cause too many people talking, comfort from home much better.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    I do, it is just the whole experience that has some magic to it. I hope enough people continue to go so that they stay in business. You can still offer them for home rentals, but give movie theaters a release a week or so ahead of time.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Considering the greater portion (some 99%) of the material being released these days for the theatres is trash, and the seats at the local kinoplex are uncomfortable, and an aroma of mould permeates the air, I don’t miss going to the cinemas.

As an example, Guillermo del Toro’s remake of the fantastic 1947 Nightmare Alley was only a waste of my time.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    korogipys's Avatar Member
    Movie theater is everything that can make me watch a movie. I hate doing it at home and visit movie theaters for this purpose.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Recently, I rarely find time for films at home and rather enthusiastically watched from the cinema, but that was about a couple of years ago, I'm waiting for my friends and wife to invite me there

7. Lounge   -   #57
    not at all

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Nope, too many people talking and on phones, haven't been to the theaters in forever now.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Nothing is worth watching in theaters anymore. Who knows if Avatar 2 will be cool enough with the 3D to make you go pay for $30 per person with inflation for the novelty.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake222 View Post
    Who knows if Avatar 2 will be cool enough with the 3D
    The first was hyped as fuck, and the concept barely has room for one sequel, let alone four planned in advance. But Fast & Furious and Transformers have already proven my logic wrong.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast