Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Do you miss movie theaters?

Don't miss theaters, I have my own.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    i miss the popcorn butter and salt

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Only the ones with recliners and plenty of room so I'm not crowded by other weirdos.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    I miss there being movies worth seeing in the theaters.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Need more 4dfx

6. Lounge   -   #86
    No... hate all the people who leave their phone on - AND - keep looking at it during the movie... GEEEZZZZ

7. Lounge   -   #87
    I went for the first time in ten years last year to see the new Top Gun movie.
    Went for the a/c mostly cause my air conditioner broke down. I live in Florida.
    Tuesday are cheap prices. Enjoyed it so went the following week to see new Jurassic Park --
    Kept reaching for the remote to ff thru the film haha -- doesn't exist in a movie theater!
    Young kid next to me kept checking/playing with his phone - very distracting.

Still w/o a/c but have avoiding going back this summer.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    I never stopped going to see the movies that draw me to the big screen experience. During the pandemic, I just wore a mask through the whole theater visit.
    BUT - If I had a more impressive home theater setup I'd probably rarely go.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I took the misses to see Barbie (the film...) a few weeks back which was just fucking awful. x2 adult tickets, a large popcorn and drink £38 ($198,000) - what a joke.

I went and watched Saw 10 yesterday by myself because she hates good films. It only came out 5 days ago and it was just me and about 4 others in there. The 4 others had never been indoors before, talking loudly, phones out etc - really reminded me why these were the first two films I'd been to see in years.

Yify > cinemas

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Barbie (the film...)

Saw 10
    You know, there was a time when I wouldn't have believed these actually exist.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast