3. Music   -   #93
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Great - thanks for the update Jibbler.

Have a great Christmas and New Year!

CC

4. Music   -   #94
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@16 December 2003 - 20:38
    I won't be doing anything with the ripping kit/group until after Xmas, so be patient.
    Damn Pothead.You and Orange Software are going to get along just fine.Your both slow as hell at getting around to doing things.

5. Music   -   #95
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+17 December 2003 - 19:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 17 December 2003 - 19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@16 December 2003 - 20:38
    I won&#39;t be doing anything with the ripping kit/group until after Xmas, so be patient.
    Damn Pothead.You and Orange Software are going to get along just fine.Your both slow as hell.

[/b][/quote]
    and who says drugs enhance your performance

6. Music   -   #96
    old school
    Orange CD, slow?

naaww

can&#39;t wait to help out in anyway I can jibbs

7. Music   -   #97
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+17 December 2003 - 05:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 17 December 2003 - 05:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@16 December 2003 - 20:38
    I won&#39;t be doing anything with the ripping kit/group until after Xmas, so be patient.
    Damn Pothead.You and Orange Software are going to get along just fine.Your both slow as hell at getting around to doing things.
    [/b][/quote]
    So true B)
    Proud member of MDS

8. Music   -   #98
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    haha so funny

9. Music   -   #99
    old school
    New Personal Releases:

Bracket - 1996 - E Is For Everthing On Fat Wreck Chords
    Frenzal Rhomb - 2003 - Live At Wireless
    The Misfits - 1982 - Walk Among Us
    Various - 2003 - Liberation (Songs To Benefit PETA)

is anyone else keeping up with posting whats new in their shared folders?

10. Music   -   #100
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Jibbler@4 December 2003 - 20:18

Basically, I wanted to start a KLF ripping group, similar to iRO which would specialize in older rips, in high quality, 192k format.&nbsp; No VBR shit here&#33;&nbsp; Anyway, I have an mp3/nfo release kit, and a tutorial for making high quality rips.&nbsp; I don&#39;t use the tutorial on this forum because I think its wordy and obsolete.&nbsp; Also, it is very hard to get consistent results with PROPER TAGGING using that method.

Anyway, the ripping group would be highly competitive, which means set rules would be used to keep quality as our highest priority.&nbsp; NFO/SFV/m3u files would be required for all rips (my ripping pack does this for you) and EAC/Lame for ripping/encoding.&nbsp; This group would require member participation including listening and evaluating others rips for quality, and possibly even writing small reviews to be included within the NFO&#39;s, as well as ripping music.&nbsp;

Someone would also be responsible for inputting these rips into an ongoing database using OrangeCD which FC has convinced me is superior.&nbsp; After playing around for about a week, I believe FC is right.&nbsp;

If you are still reading this, and you don&#39;t know what to do with SFV/NFO/M3U files, or you are not sure why you would want them, then this group isn&#39;t for you.&nbsp; If you are going to steal music, do it RIGHT&#33;&nbsp; This group is for rippers and reviewers who insist on high quality rips, tagged properly and free for evaluation, and we ask nothing in return except your participation.

Still interested...?&nbsp; Well, its a thought I&#39;ve been messing with for a while now... I don&#39;t have the time to run a group like this on my own.. but if the members here were to show enough interest, I&#39;m sure I could point you in the proper direction.&nbsp;
    I hope this is still in the works. I know the end of the year is a busy time for everyone, but I just wanted to let you know I&#39;m still interested Jibbler.

We want that Kit&#33;

CC

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast