Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are U The Sensitive Type

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I will have a wee word with mrs BB when she comes home from the night shift.

But I must warn you. If you are thinking of a quartet. Neither Mrs BB or I play a musical instrument.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by bigboab@29 November 2003 - 01:56
    I will have a wee word with mrs BB when she comes home from the night shift.

But I must warn you. If you are thinking of a quartet. Neither Mrs BB or I play a musical instrument.
    You silly!!

I meant the cardgame!!!

Though a little vivaldi might sound nice on the docks.......place has great acoustic quality's!!

Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by SensualGardening+29 November 2003 - 00:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening @ 29 November 2003 - 00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@29 November 2003 - 01:56
    I will have a wee word with mrs BB when she comes home from the night shift. &nbsp; &nbsp;

But I must warn you. If you are thinking of a quartet. Neither Mrs BB or I play a musical instrument.&nbsp;
    You silly&#33;&#33;

I meant the cardgame&#33;&#33;&#33;

Though a little vivaldi might sound nice on the docks.......place has great acoustic quality&#39;s&#33;&#33;

Yogi [/b][/quote]
    I dont like the sound of this little Vivaldi. It would cease to be a quartet and become a quintet. Are you going to involve your whole(did I spell that right?) family here?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    If you refer to my family as to frederique, me , kids(variable) & animals it would

sound more like the Josti Band, an actually famous orchestra in holland with only

mentally disabled(or should i say intelligently challenged.....??) mucisians.

Big fun, though&#33;&#33;

I "proffesionally" enjoyed some of their performances. Once for 6000 people.

Bla, bla, bla.

Yogi

And if you&#39;d leave it up to me and my "band", the docks would rave allnight.....

5. Lounge   -   #35
    It looks like the docks. Subject to mrs BB&#39;s approval. Subject to her last visit there. I am definately looking forward to the summertime in Amsterdam.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234