Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whats The Best Marvel Movie Out Of All Of Em?

zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bujub22@29 November 2003 - 02:07
    well i already got a copy of that crap fantastic 4 movie and ya
    The fantastic four can be found on Kazaa it is a crap movie though.If anyone wants to watch the tmd copy here are the details,it has quite a few sources.

The fantastic four 1 of 2 119,844kb 44.47min
    The Fantastic Four 2 of 2 147,916 kb 39.12min

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Jibbler@29 November 2003 - 10:26
    X2 was Marvel's best flick to date, though Spiderman wasn't bad. Daredevil was a bit of a cult classic, while Hulk was just pure shit. Let's not forget Blade 1 and 2, since #3 is on the way. Punisher was kinda lame with Dolph Lungren, but the new one looks awesome. Captain America and Ghost Rider will be coming soon too.

On another note.. that Fantastic Four movie isn't all that bad if you can score a copy. I got mine on ebay years back, you won't have any problem getting a copy. The quality is terrible though.. it never made a theatrical release, and was shelved, so no true home video copy exists. Bootlegs have been burned to DVD.. the special effects looked like they were made in my basement, but it follows the basic idea of the Fantastic Four characters.
    hell i did'nt know there making ghost rider i still have his comics and like the avator

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Blade (by far the best and rated R by the way)
    X2
    Spiderman
    Blade 2
    X-Men
    Hulk
    Daredevil
    Punisher

Sorry guys I do not subscribe to the Hypemobile nor am I thirteen.
    Just Blade's opening fight makes the other movies look pale in comparison.
    Daredevil was a severe joke. Ben was a wrong choice for the movie. He's too smirky and I cannot imagine him being serious. The acting was atrocious and just because Kevin Smith was in the movie doesn't make it good.
    Spiderman held pretty true to the comic and had enough violence like one as well.
    It was also good to see Wolverine (in X2) finally (actually) gut someone instead of always missing.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by bujub22@29 November 2003 - 13:44
    hell i did'nt know there making ghost rider i still have his comics and like the avator
    Yes, and Nicholas Cage will be playing Ghost Rider. Try that on for size.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Jibbler+29 November 2003 - 22:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler &#064; 29 November 2003 - 22:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@29 November 2003 - 13:44
    hell i did&#39;nt know there making ghost rider i still have his comics and like the avator
    Yes, and Nicholas Cage will be playing Ghost Rider. Try that on for size. [/b][/quote]
    WHAT.. ah shit they ruined it damn movie shit now they could have found some1 better, The guy who played cyclops on xmen would have been better

love that avator

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Colossus from Xmen 2... that would be a great character to make into a movie..
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #37

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Mr. Peabody's Avatar Poster
    1.X-men good flick

Hulk sorta looked fake like he was made of foamrubber-
    creator should have spent more time on character design,instead
    of patting himself on the back.
    Suffering from a wet dream, no it's just me I had to pee.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    X2 was a great movie as was X-men. I didn&#39;t like any of the other Marvel movies especially Spiderman and DareDevil.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    X2 is the most pleasing to any Marvel fan so far. X1 although being more of an intro then an actual action packed superhero movie was still entertaining. Spider-Man was really good. it had good actors, script, and visuals were good. as for Daredevil.......its a shame..... it was like a bunch of 13 year olds made it. Terrible script, bad acting, and the way the movie was in generaly made, making you think it was a campy, fun, and comical until the dark violent action seens kicked in. and the whole love story was......HILARIOUS&#33; they didnt even know each other and they go and have sex in a church&#33;&#33;&#33;???
    well now that i got Daredevil out of my system this is how i rank them.

1. X2 (of corse)
    2. Spider-Man
    3. X1
    END

havent seen the Hulk yet cause i heard it sucked as bad as Daredevil.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast