Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Polls - Let Members Create Them

BANNED
    i would like to be able to make polls

yes

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@29 November 2003 - 02:56
    You have to PM a mod, make sure there on (or you have to wait), then wait for them to approve it, and just mabey it will become a poll.
    RE: the waiting - is it really that urgent?

RE: the decision - if the answer's "no" then wouldn't they just lock/delete one that was started anyway?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    BANNED
    Originally posted by titey+29 November 2003 - 09:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 29 November 2003 - 09:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@29 November 2003 - 02:56
    You have to PM a mod, make sure there on (or you have to wait), then wait for them to approve it, and just mabey it will become a poll.
    RE: the waiting - is it really that urgent?

RE: the decision - if the answer&#39;s "no" then wouldn&#39;t they just lock/delete one that was started anyway? [/b][/quote]
    I DON"T LIKE YOU
    well no i don&#39;t like waiting so

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Poster
    Allowing polls would result in a lot of spam posts / questions. Allowing it to Senior members only is NOT an option because 1000 posts doesn&#39;t say anything about a member.

1000 + posts only show that you know this board since a long time but it doesn&#39;t speak for the quality of a members posts. It would also be unfair to new responsible members (like some 30 yo guy / girl which is for sure more serious than a 14 yo senior member). Giving Sr. members more features just makes posts worth more and they are already worth too much (to some people at least).

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by RapFan@29 November 2003 - 03:24
    I DON"T LIKE YOU
    I have no reason to go on living then.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by 7thElement@29 November 2003 - 01:52
    posts worth more and they are already worth too much (to some people at least).
    MM

@RapFan, titey is a cool guy, theres no reason to not like him.

@7thElement, did you get my PM, it is still happen. Accualy as i posted it happened.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 7thElement@29 November 2003 - 09:52

1000 + posts only show that you know this board since a long time but it doesn&#39;t speak for the quality of a members posts. It would also be unfair to new responsible members (like some 30 yo guy / girl which is for sure more serious than a 14 yo senior member). Giving Sr. members more features just makes posts worth more and they are already worth too much (to some people at least).
    hey im 16 what kind of insult is that geez do u really see members on this board that are that reckless?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by RapFan+29 November 2003 - 02:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan @ 29 November 2003 - 02:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement@29 November 2003 - 09:52

hey im 16 what kind of insult is that geez do u really see members on this board that are that reckless? [/b][/quote]
    I would like to back you up on that, but yes there are imature people who come here. Just today it happend. Some people like to ruin thing for us.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+29 November 2003 - 10:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 29 November 2003 - 10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by RapFan@29 November 2003 - 02:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement
    @29 November 2003 - 09:52

hey im 16 what kind of insult is that geez do u really see members on this board that are that reckless?
    I would like to back you up on that, but yes there are imature people who come here. Just today it happend. Some people like to ruin thing for us. [/b][/quote]
    i know once in a while there are messed up people here but i don&#39;t think its enough to make us not have polls

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Poster
    It was not an attack against young people cause some 14 yo guys act already like olders. I just don&#39;t want to give people which know this board longer more privileges than new members.

I just think that new members should have the same rights like Sr. members because posts don&#39;t say anything about quality or about a person.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast