Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Working

Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    are you from the same part of england as jonno perchance?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Not quite, though I feel his style is contagious

3. Lounge   -   #33
    okay, well, this is getting off topic, but thanks people..

4. Lounge   -   #34
    any more tips? i know there's like 10000 people who visit here who must have worked before....share share.....

5. Lounge   -   #35
    hooked's Avatar booster
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@2 December 2003 - 13:32
    any more tips? i know there's like 10000 people who visit here who must have worked before....share share.....
    be original !!

don't say you're a perfectionist when they ask you if you have a bad sight of yrself.

be honest !!

don't go for the obvious things > make a joke, try to let them remember you.

Don't make an application like anybody else is doing, write something new in it.

again: BE ORIGINAL

would you hire somebody who answers exactly the same as all the others . . . . .
    love yourself

6. Lounge   -   #36
    yeah i know i should be original and try to be myself, the reason why i probably have been rejected from previous interviews is that i blank out and get stumped at the questions that they ask me.......they always ask the same questions..1) what can you give to our company 2) why should we hire you and not anyone else 3) tell me about your past experience working at (so and so job, whatever that you previously worked at)..and for some reason, i always end up answer like a 3rd grader....nothing fancy , just plain, and that pisses me off...... that's why i'm asking people here for tips to help me start off the conversation....

7. Lounge   -   #37
    hooked's Avatar booster
    1 - i can give yr company new spirit by adding lots of humor . . coz i think its important to work in a happy environment, i'm quick, polite on the phone etc etc..

2 - i certainly cannot answer this question coz i don't know the other ppl . . .

3 - just tell'm what you did . .(imo the easiest question)

good luck
    love yourself

8. Lounge   -   #38
    HM.....IF I try to make things funny with them, will that be a bad thing? or should you be all serious and striaght forward with your responses?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    How old r u.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    20..yeah i know, that's bad that i haven't worked much.....and i'm that old...but, i've had a tough time getting a job for some reason.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast