Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Browser

uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Well I've tried most of 'em over the last couple of years. Opera, Netscape, Mozilla... even the W3C's Amaya Editor/browser... but I kept going back to IE because of it's speed and compatibility.

Finally got around to installing Firebird today, and I'm running it now... so far it seems okay. It doesn't work with some of my favorite browser add-ons, but I think once I get it all set up properly, those add-ons will have become redundant anyway.

Compared to the original bloated Mozilla and Netscape browsers (bleh), Firebird's a major improvement. The built-in popup stopper's great too.

Ask me again in a week though. If I haven't gone back to IE by then, Firebird's a keeper for sure.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    the one im useing is pretty fast

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    BANNED
    [i]Originally posted by uNz@30 November 2003 - 05:53
    Well I've tried most of 'em over the last couple of years. Opera, Netscape, Mozilla... even the W3C's Amaya Editor/browser... but I kept going back to IE because of it's speed and compatibility.

Finally got around to installing Firebird today, and I'm running it now... so far it seems okay. It doesn't work with some of my favorite browser add-ons, but I think once I get it all set up properly, those add-ons will have become redundant anyway.

Compared to the original bloated Mozilla and Netscape browsers (bleh), Firebird's a major improvement. The built-in popup stopper's great too.

Ask me again in a week though. If I haven't gone back to IE by then, Firebird's a keeper for sure.
    lol are you saying that your ie is faster then opera???

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    1. Opera
    2. Mozilla

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@30 November 2003 - 06:08
    1.Opera
    2.Mozilla
    Agreed

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+30 November 2003 - 19:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 30 November 2003 - 19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-uNz&#091;i
    ,30 November 2003 - 05:53] Well I&#39;ve tried most of &#39;em over the last couple of years. Opera, Netscape, Mozilla... even the W3C&#39;s Amaya Editor/browser... but I kept going back to IE because of it&#39;s speed and compatibility.

Finally got around to installing Firebird today, and I&#39;m running it now... so far it seems okay. It doesn&#39;t work with some of my favorite browser add-ons, but I think once I get it all set up properly, those add-ons will have become redundant anyway.

Compared to the original bloated Mozilla and Netscape browsers (bleh), Firebird&#39;s a major improvement. The built-in popup stopper&#39;s great too.

Ask me again in a week though. If I haven&#39;t gone back to IE by then, Firebird&#39;s a keeper for sure.
    lol are you saying that your ie is faster then opera??? [/b][/quote]
    No.

Speed wasn&#39;t the reason I ditched Opera.
    I didn&#39;t get into the mouse gestures, I didn&#39;t like it&#39;s layout and at 56K, all browsers are about the same... speedwise, anyway.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by uNz&#091;i+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz&#091;i)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>,30 November 2003 - 10:40]
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@30 November 2003 - 19:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-uNz&#091;i

,30 November 2003 - 05:53] Well I&#39;ve tried most of &#39;em over the last couple of years. Opera, Netscape, Mozilla... even the W3C&#39;s Amaya Editor/browser... but I kept going back to IE because of it&#39;s speed and compatibility.

Finally got around to installing Firebird today, and I&#39;m running it now... so far it seems okay. It doesn&#39;t work with some of my favorite browser add-ons, but I think once I get it all set up properly, those add-ons will have become redundant anyway.

Compared to the original bloated Mozilla and Netscape browsers (bleh), Firebird&#39;s a major improvement. The built-in popup stopper&#39;s great too.

Ask me again in a week though. If I haven&#39;t gone back to IE by then, Firebird&#39;s a keeper for sure.

lol are you saying that your ie is faster then opera???
    No.

Speed wasn&#39;t the reason I ditched Opera.
    I didn&#39;t get into the mouse gestures, I didn&#39;t like it&#39;s layout and at 56K, all browsers are about the same... speedwise, anyway. [/b][/quote]Opera Looks Great

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    To you perhaps... it&#39;s not to my taste though.

Different strokes, folks.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    i&#39;d say both opera and firebird r the best browsers out there B)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Poster
    1.IE
    2.Mozilla.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast