Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Problem

add them in one at a time,and see if kazaa works each time...
    then when it stops working you have found the corrupt file

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I'm not all that computer savy as you can probably tell, but I have another question? When I go into my folder, I've been seeing this "dat" file that is labled like "download17456682653" or something like that, is this bad and what exactly is a DAT file?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    i think its the file that is put there when you start downloading something, it is replaced by the completed file after downloading

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@30 November 2003 - 15:45
    ctrl+alt+delete/processes/kazaalite.kpp/right-click on it/set priority/.....
    never change that its not a fix

empty all your files from the shared folder to a temp and tell me if this is happening

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Yep, it worked. Now I am just trying to locate the corrupt file so I can get rid of it.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+1 December 2003 - 01:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 1 December 2003 - 01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-morpheus 1.0@30 November 2003 - 15:45
    ctrl+alt+delete/processes/kazaalite.kpp/right-click on it/set priority/.....
    never change that its not a fix

empty all your files from the shared folder to a temp and tell me if this is happening [/b][/quote]
    i think i already said that......

@MM, y dont u try reading other users responses, before you post

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    @ MM- also, setting the priority higher on a program that you are running can be effective, if you have a really slow processor, or very little ram,and can improve that programs speed...

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@30 November 2003 - 22:13
    @ MM- also, setting the priority higher on a program that you are running can be effective, if you have a really slow processor, or very little ram,and can improve that programs speed...
    boss that is not a fix its a cover up

why don&#39;t you stop worring about your post count and

1: learn how to edit, you see anybody else having 2 post in a row???

2 sit back and learn, its does not take 7 posts to tell somebody they might have a corrupt file

@JDRAGON you need to put them back in one by one and see which one/s cause the problem and then try fixing those or delete them ( yes morpheus corrupt files can be fixed)

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+1 December 2003 - 02:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 1 December 2003 - 02:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-morpheus 1.0@30 November 2003 - 22:13
    boss that is not a fix its a cover up

why don&#39;t you stop worring about your post count and

1: learn how to edit, you see anybody else having 2 post in a row???

2 sit back and learn, its does not take 7 posts to tell somebody they might have a corrupt file

@JDRAGON you need to put them back in one by one and see which one/s cause the problem and then try fixing those or delete them ( yes morpheus corrupt files can be fixed) [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;m not trying to up my post count ..., and i did tell him it could be a corrupt file, and i did tell him to put all files intoo temp folder

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR SAYING THE SAME THING I DID&#33;

y dont you anwser that?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    @JDRAGON you need to put them back in one by one and see which one/s cause the problem and then try fixing those or delete them ( yes morpheus corrupt files can be fixed)

i told him that too&#33;

damn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast