Page 113 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1356

Thread: Offensive 2021

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

You're the victim of misperception, Idol.
    I'm the victim of a lot of things. Why should misconception get let off easy?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #1122
    Also, this blue State bailout talking point bullshit ,when it's been shown time and time again that it's some of the reddest States who lean most heavily on the government for funding.

This is the first thing that popped up when Googled.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...0it%20received.

I don't have a problem with legitimate grievances but seriously, enough with these lies.

3. Lounge   -   #1123
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Look at this-

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...overnment/2700

-and pick out the states you would regard as most indicative of an intuitive order.

Without getting too far into the weeds, tell me why New York, California, Florida, and Illinois shouldn't be right at the bottom of the list?

Better yet, tell me why you think they rank as they do?

Why do you think Montana is as high as it is?

Why is Kansas last?

Does New Jersey's position strike you as at all curious?

While you're at it, take a peek at this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamand...h=4e5737bd39db

Why should there be anything in this "relief" bill that is not strictly Covid-related?
    Last edited by j2k4; 03-14-2021 at 10:21 PM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #1124
    Like most/any other Bills there are always unrelated things attached just to ensure they are passed and usually to the benefit of some politician. Almost a kind of blackmail. I agree that most of those things could/ should have been left out. One that I saw before and is really galling to me is paying funeral expenses for COVID related deaths which is sort of devaluing all the people who died during that period but not from the virus.

Sorry but the State dependency article is a little over my head so I can't really comment on it. Financial stuff is really my kryptonite.

5. Lounge   -   #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Like most/any other Bills there are always unrelated things attached just to ensure they are passed and usually to the benefit of some politician. Almost a kind of blackmail. I agree that most of those things could/ should have been left out. One that I saw before and is really galling to me is paying funeral expenses for COVID related deaths which is sort of devaluing all the people who died during that period but not from the virus.

Sorry but the State dependency article is a little over my head so I can't really comment on it. Financial stuff is really my kryptonite.
    That politicians don't harbor the least bit of paranoia about the clothes a bill is dressed in is the largest sin of all.

Financial stuff is almost always a matter of sorting the fly-specks from the pepper, but I thought certain things should have been obvious.

Canadians can't be expected to have granular knowledge of American stuff...though most of you know a lot more about us than we know about you.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #1126
    Financial stuff is almost always a matter of sorting the fly-specks from the pepper, but I thought certain things should have been obvious.
    This could be like one of those optical illusion picture things. where you're staring blankly at it and your best friend Wayne is shouting at you "How can you not see the face? For god's sake, all I can see is the face". And after about five straight minutes of you staring and Wayne shouting, you decide that your best recourse is simply to punch Wayne in the face and find another best friend.

Also my knowledge of finances basically consists of can afford/cannot afford/ cannot afford but fuck it I'm buying it anyway. The last one is probably my feminine side talking.

7. Lounge   -   #1127
    Canadians can't be expected to have granular knowledge of American stuff...though most of you know a lot more about us than we know about you.
    Let me educate you a bit then. True Canadians ie not Shay ie really not Shay have the ability to speak to elk, are eight feet tall except when they don't want to be and are named Wayne. This includes the women.

8. Lounge   -   #1128
    Da fuck? Trevor Noah makes this kind of money for a show no one watches???

https://www.latimes.com/business/rea...ansion-bel-air

9. Lounge   -   #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Look what they did to Brett Kavanaugh for Christ Sake!!! And where is Christine Blasey Ford??!!! She got her millions from the Left Wing Shitbags now what?? No one has followed up on her or her story!!! Fucking Why?? Because there bullshit didn't work so why bother right
    And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=7626450fc2dc

There's also two different intelligence reports now out confirming that a lot of the Hunter Biden nonsense came directly from Russian agents who used certain right-wing media outlets Tucker to filter their untruths.

10. Lounge   -   #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    There's also two different intelligence reports now out confirming that a lot of the Hunter Biden nonsense came directly from Russian agents who used certain right-wing media outlets Tucker to filter their untruths.
    Nope.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/ar-BB1eGITD

-Mark Twain