Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Having Sex

FvKin GeniuS :D
    No i really did have sex IS that you guys just have Issues and like to flame me WTF is wrong with you people
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Lounge   -   #132
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @atiVidia.........dude altho I can see your point I think some of those remarks are a little ott, think about people who have really been in some of those situations that may read that. Not having a go, just think it was a little too far is all

@Inf......I call you that cos I really can't be F***ed to type your name
    You're an odd sorta dude......why would you wanna see if you'd get flamed, these hits have been directed at you, surly that must hurt a bit and if it does't then I'm gonna wack ya wiv a stick..........as soon as I can be bothered to look for a stick

@Everyone whos shouting and swearing..........Stop it!....Leave the dude alone he posted some daft crap for (what he thought ) was a laugh, he's a kid for crhist's sake (no offence little dude) sometimes they do that, I used to spout crap and brag (still do ) and so did all of you at some point, he's had his bashing now just chill..........I'm in a calming mood so if no one wants the Fly.......just..........Chill B)

Be cool........everybody be cool..............any of you f*cking pigs move and I'll execute every mother f.......oh sorry got carried away

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@2 December 2003 - 23:59
    @atiVidia.........dude altho I can see your point I think some of those remarks are a little ott, think about people who have really been in some of those situations that may read that. Not having a go, just think it was a little too far is all

@Inf......I call you that cos I really can't be F***ed to type your name
    You're an odd sorta dude......why would you wanna see if you'd get flamed, these hits have been directed at you, surly that must hurt a bit and if it does't then I'm gonna wack ya wiv a stick..........as soon as I can be bothered to look for a stick

@Everyone whos shouting and swearing..........Stop it!....Leave the dude alone he posted some daft crap for (what he thought ) was a laugh, he's a kid for crhist's sake (no offence little dude) sometimes they do that, I used to spout crap and brag (still do ) and so did all of you at some point, he's had his bashing now just chill..........I'm in a calming mood so if no one wants the Fly.......just..........Chill B)

Be cool........everybody be cool..............any of you f*cking pigs move and I'll execute every mother f.......oh sorry got carried away

Jonno B)
    Likei said my favorite member

4. Lounge   -   #134
    I'm not even touching "my favorite member".

Why?

I don't have that emoticon which runs away really fast.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #135
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@3 December 2003 - 04:02

In that case go to the shop and get me food.......I'm just far to lazy to move right now........I have trained my cat to type for me so all I do is talk.....with a mind recorder cos I can't be assed to do that either ......NO you doppy cat....I said lol thats better

Jonno B)

Edit@ Hobbes.....Which one??..........This one>>

Or this one>>

Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+3 December 2003 - 00:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 3 December 2003 - 00:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@3 December 2003 - 04:02

In that case go to the shop and get me food.......I&#39;m just far to lazy to move right now........I have trained my cat to type for me so all I do is talk.....with a mind recorder cos I can&#39;t be assed to do that either ......NO you doppy cat....I said lol thats better

Jonno B)

Edit@ Hobbes.....Which one??..........This one>>

Or this one>>

[/b][/quote]
    WTF did u just say

Edit: oh wait sorry i forgot you cat was typing LoL

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 December 2003 - 05:05
    This one,
    I believe

8. Lounge   -   #138
    I said.......me likes chicken me likes liver meowmix meowmix please deliver

Stupid cat

Actually, cats are lazy little shits, mine just eats sleeps and poo&#39;s Never does tricks or anything, I say to it...Do a trick...jump.......and it just looks at me

I threw a stick for it yesterday and it stood there as if to say "Dude&#33;.....you threw the stick&#33; go get it yourself.......if want it so bad why did you trow it away in the first place"

Bloody cats

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #139
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 December 2003 - 05:13
    I said.......me likes chicken me likes liver meowmix meowmix please deliver

Stupid cat

Actually, cats are lazy little shits, mine just eats sleeps and poo&#39;s &nbsp; Never does tricks or anything, I say to it...Do a trick...jump.......and it just looks at me

I threw a stick for it yesterday and it stood there as if to say "Dude&#33;.....you threw the stick&#33; go get it yourself.......if want it so bad why did you trow it away in the first place"

Bloody cats

Jonno B)
    OK then, I see you are still not drinking&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #140
    No

But hey.......I&#39;m dancing.....Ach cha cha

WOOHOO........look at me go.........go Jonny Go Jonny

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade