Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eeeekkkk!

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    lilmiss>><<Jonno

Night lilmiss, hope you sleep well, please try to smile thru it

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #12
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Lilmiss.... it doesn&#39;t sound to me like your boyfriend is worth the trouble babe. If he treats you badly now, it won&#39;t get any better. Maybe your friends are doing you a big favour. Your not likely really to have met the love of your life at your age. Get out and look around, you&#39;re gorgeous, you don&#39;t deserve to be treated badly.

When it comes to mates and boyfriends, in my experience, and only my experience, they will probably not ever get along, and you&#39;ll find yourself sharing one group of friends, with your original friends on the outer edge. I married extremely young and although we tried to merge the 2 groups of friends it never really worked and it was my husband&#39;s friends who dominated. I still had my girlfriends, but wasn&#39;t part of the day to day group anymore.

BTW, I still have the same girlfriends (& male friends) but the husband is long gone. My husband took his friends with him and now I move on the outer circle of THAT group.

It&#39;s all very confusing, but it all works out in the end. IMO, I would be saying ditch the boyfriend, hang on to your buddies.

B)

edit: UKMan says Hi and snuggles and kisses and he hopes you feel better, and lose the boyfriend&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@2 December 2003 - 02:47
    you&#39;re gorgeous, you don&#39;t deserve to be treated badly.

*claps very loudly*

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #14
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@2 December 2003 - 03:47
    Lilmiss.... it doesn&#39;t sound to me like your boyfriend is worth the trouble babe. If he treats you badly now, it won&#39;t get any better. Maybe your friends are doing you a big favour. Your not likely really to have met the love of your life at your age. Get out and look around, you&#39;re gorgeous, you don&#39;t deserve to be treated badly.

When it comes to mates and boyfriends, in my experience, and only my experience, they will probably not ever get along, and you&#39;ll find yourself sharing one group of friends, with your original friends on the outer edge. I married extremely young and although we tried to merge the 2 groups of friends it never really worked and it was my husband&#39;s friends who dominated. I still had my girlfriends, but wasn&#39;t part of the day to day group anymore.

BTW, I still have the same girlfriends (& male friends) but the husband is long gone. My husband took his friends with him and now I move on the outer circle of THAT group.

It&#39;s all very confusing, but it all works out in the end. IMO, I would be saying ditch the boyfriend, hang on to your buddies.

B)

edit: UKMan says Hi and snuggles and kisses and he hopes you feel better, and lose the boyfriend&#33;

I certainly did too

Andie turned over and asked me straight out:
    "do you think she should lose the bf?" - so i said, "you tell her that and she&#39;ll wanna come over here and join us."

Then Andie said "well, can she?"

So i said "why not, we aint jealous are we?"

Then we went back to sleep

Peace
    UKMan

5. Lounge   -   #15
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused

I think this thread was called:

EEEEKKKK&#33;&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I would start by getting an axe....

7. Lounge   -   #17
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by lilmiss@1 December 2003 - 21:55

But they just make it worse, and im sure they are trying to break up what I have.&nbsp; [/color]

maybe a good thing.&nbsp;
    lilmiss-

It sounds like what you have is nothing.

You&#39;re a doll-

Go find yer a good guy.

I remember after leaving my ex, making mental lists of the quirks or behaviors in a woman that I could abide, all the while sorting through a shit-load of worthless wenches.

I became so disgusted at the prospects that I decided I&#39;d only accept perfection, and after about 2 years of blissful bachelorhood, I found her.

We&#39;ve been together six years, and married for the past three.

I thank my lucky stars.

Every day.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by lilmiss@2 December 2003 - 09:55
    My frieds get on with men who let me treat them like dirt.
    the guy im with is a drunken, stoney, ungrateful bitch, who doesnt treat me right or give me affection.
    they cant deal with the fact im being treated like this, and want to help, and having 2 of my 3 best mates being male it brings a lot of tension.

But they just make it worse, and im sure they are trying to break up what I have.

maybe a good thing.
    lilmiss... for what its worth...

if this guy is treating you like this now... there&#39;s 99.9% chance that he always will.. unfortunately we fall into the trap of thinking we can change them, but it doesnt happen, if anything the behaviours only get worse coz we empower them to keep doing it...

your friends are only tryin to support you, they can obviously see things really clearly and want to help you, don&#39;t shut them out coz you may just need them one day to help pick up the pieces...

comes down to choices, what means the most to you, though if it was my choice, i&#39;d choose the friends... good guys do come along eventually, you just have to be patient... but good friends really are hard to find...

9. Lounge   -   #19
    @Andie and Honey.......Please please please don&#39;t take this the wrong way cos you know I luvs ya&#39;s

I don&#39;t think it&#39;s our place to tell lilmiss to leave her b/f, I think all we should do is offer her support, it&#39;s not right to tell people what to do, if she needs to leave him then it should be 100% her desicion.....so can we please not be saying these things?

Sorry if I&#39;m wrong, just my opinion

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I&#39;ve been in the same position....And my friends were right in the end...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast