Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Do They Think It Raciest

Originally posted by shinzuiski@2 December 2003 - 21:49
    I would have a huge smile if that guy pulled out a gun and killed those cops.

You have made the point perfectly for why they acted as they did. He actually could have done exactly that, and at any time. When you attack a police officer he must assume the worst. You want to let him up and explain to him why his full cooperation would be appreciated as he reaches into his pants for a gun?

Remember, everyday and at anytime a policeman may be confronted with a lifethreatening situation. He must be very strict in controlling each and every encounter or he will have a very short career.
    You must subdue and control first, particularly after you have been attacked. This guy was never even successfully cuffed.

As for the ambulance, you saw the fire truck right? You heard then say "where did it go, it was just here? Get it back here, now".
    Did you hear the policeman say "he has a pulse but he is not breathing", nobody jumped in to do CPR and there were 2 black officers right there. I would suggest that this means that policemen are not cpr trained.

Anyway, great job in totally justifying the actions of the police, spot on. Are you a lawyer or something?

Did anyone hear a single racial comment?

What did the guy died of anyway? Heart attack, or did on of those night club blows hit him in the head?

I find no evidence of racism.

The data not on the video I was like to see is, why did he charge the police? Was he provoked or was he just high on drugs?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Whenever a 350 pound gorilla, on drugs, is beat by 2 whimpy white guys on a video camera. It is racism.

Whenever a white guys/girl is mugged, robbed, raped or carjacked by a black guy, it is 'just a crime".

Actually, the black people have been slaves and discriminated for over 200 years. I don't blame them. However, the oldest black person I know is 45 years old (not 200).

3. Lounge   -   #13
    As for the ambulance, you saw the fire truck right?
    Yeah but why a fire truck and not an ambulance in the first place ??

"he has a pulse but he is not breathing", nobody jumped in to do CPR and there were 2 black officers right there. I would suggest that this means that policemen are not cpr trained
    Yeah i always thoguht that cops would have to know cpr ??

This whole thing whent down wrong and they could have saved that guys life if the cops had better training.

FFS CPR is part of the computer engineering course i am doing. You would think the police would have to know CPR incase of emergancies.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by neattairoski@3 December 2003 - 03:14
    As for the ambulance, you saw the fire truck right?
    Yeah but why a fire truck and not an ambulance in the first place ??

Why a firetruck at all? It is obvious that this vehicle was called before the beatings began.

Maybe it was the nature of the situation, we have not been given information as to why the police were in an encounter with the man in the first place.

But, the fire department paramedics should be able to handle the unresponsive man as well as an ambulance crew.

I did not have much luck "googling" the encounter.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    is this the video of the 400lb black man getting beaten by the police, who use their nightsticks like baseball bats? but also look like they are trying to stab him with them? the guy died, and they found traces of pcp and cocaine in his blood.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i was right here is another video thsi time from yahoo. this is the one i saw last night.

video

just click on the video bit.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    This shows what happens if u do drugs and ur black and u weigh over 250 pounds. If u were skinny u would've been knocked out long ago. But all that blubber absorbs the blow and u get beaten do death. I am happy for the cops. I hope they win their case.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@3 December 2003 - 03:32
    is this the video of the 400lb black man getting beaten by the police, who use their nightsticks like baseball bats? but also look like they are trying to stab him with them? the guy died, and they found traces of pcp and cocaine in his blood.
    Um, they were using their nightsticks, like nightsticks.

The guy was a mere 350lbs.

PCP is an interesting find. People under the influence will often strain so hard that they break their own bones because they do not register pain. Add coke to that and he was probably psychotic, manic (felt invincible) and his had no recognition of pain. That's one crazy MF!

9. Lounge   -   #19
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    they kept beating the black guy because the black guy kept trying to attack them.

He had PCP and cocaine in his blood. Its his fault

10. Lounge   -   #20
    From Spider's link:

Emergency personnel were sent to the restaurant early Sunday after a report of a man passed out on the grass. They told a dispatcher the man was "becoming a nuisance" and police were sent.

The first two officers to arrive, Baron Osterman and James Pike, were shown on the videotape striking Jones after he ignored orders, took a swing at an officer and put his arm around an officer's neck
    This clearly indicates that emergency personel were called before the police arrived.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast