Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling All White People

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    monkey i can laugh at your quasi-racist thread but some other members, when they log on later, might find it offensive. don't get bitchy with me, i'm just letting you know. -actually i don't know why i'm telling you this, you're probably just an alias of a member who is too chicken shit to post something like this under his real name.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by monkey698@4 December 2003 - 21:53
    I've read enough. This forum has indians (from India) specifically seeking other Indians (from India). You have Indians (from India) calling Indians (Native Americans) injuns. The forum has jews seeking other jews. blah blah blah. Does it always have to be a racial thing?

Screw it!

I'm starting the NAWP. National Association of White People. We can have our own forums! We can have our own scholarships! We can have our own famous spokespeople! So, who's in?

All other races have their own organizations except your good ole white man/woman. In the past, if the white people had such organizations, it would be considered racist. Well no more! I'm calling all white people to band together. Join the NAWP.
    ok suckA i mean brother MAKE ur lil RACIST club thats how it started "why can the black man steal our jobs" but the white man couldnt stand it they got pissed off they did so FUCK UP KKK mother *#@&er Klit Klit Kid

3. Lounge   -   #13
    wow, this member ^ is possibly more deranged than internet.news!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ok, ladies and gents. You're points are well taken. I was not trying to be racist. On the contrary. I'm just curious why people would post things like Calling all Indians. The poster wanted to talk about movies with other Indians. Since I'm not from India, I can't contribute? One poster even called Native Americans, Injuns. Now that is racist.

Maybe we can change the name to National Association of Wannabe People. We wanna be any other race but white.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by i_have_a.d.d.+5 December 2003 - 01:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (i_have_a.d.d. &#064; 5 December 2003 - 01:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-monkey698@4 December 2003 - 21:53
    I&#39;ve read enough.&nbsp; This forum has indians (from India) specifically seeking other Indians (from India).&nbsp; You have Indians (from India) calling Indians (Native Americans) injuns.&nbsp; The forum has jews seeking other jews.&nbsp; blah blah blah.&nbsp; Does it always have to be a racial thing?&nbsp;

Screw it&#33;

I&#39;m starting the NAWP.&nbsp; National Association of White People.&nbsp; We can have our own forums&#33;&nbsp; We can have our own scholarships&#33;&nbsp; We can have our own famous spokespeople&#33;&nbsp; So, who&#39;s in?

All other races have their own organizations except your good ole white man/woman.&nbsp; In the past, if the white people had such organizations, it would be considered racist.&nbsp; Well no more&#33;&nbsp; I&#39;m calling all white people to band together.&nbsp; Join the NAWP.
    ok suckA i mean brother MAKE ur lil RACIST club thats how it started "why can the black man steal our jobs" but the white man couldnt stand it they got pissed off they did so FUCK UP KKK mother *#@&er Klit Klit Kid[/b][/quote]

Peace brotherdoobie

6. Lounge   -   #16
    muchspl2

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BANNED
    I&#39;m jealous of black men cos they&#39;ve all got big dicks, and they steal our women.

I think this is a good idea, maybe we could call it the National Association of Wannabe Dicks.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    muchspl2

IBTL

9. Lounge   -   #19

10. Lounge   -   #20
    muchspl2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast