Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wats Better Kazaa Lite Or Emule

Poster
    Originally posted by Jay@6 December 2003 - 05:44
    r we all forgetin the speed's from e-mule
    i think that all depends on the file your dl ! i once got a film in about 2 days but then again it took my a whole week to get another one
    Open your mind

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    niether, the best at the moment for new stuff would be bittorent.

shareaza is better than emule alot shorter queues plus it also has emule/edonkey, gnutella and it own gnutella2 network built in.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by Jay@6 December 2003 - 05:44
    r we all forgetin the speed's from e-mule
    so your saying a long list of benefits is being outweighed by files taking a few days?....lol. 2million+ users are managing.

4. File Sharing   -   #14

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    ..........er.......

yeah?.....

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    eMule is much better, though, kazaa has a large user database... eMule still leads with file availiability.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    they are both good for different things

K-lite - faster for widespread music and other files that are not effected by corruption very much

eMule - rare files and software
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    eMule is much better, though, kazaa has a large user database... eMule still leads with file availiability.
    Well if you don't mind leaving your computer on for days on end, just to get to the start of the queue...

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    thats a load of rubbish and you know it.
    2hrs using my e+ and im hitting 60KB so i really have no idea where
    you get these "connected for days on end just to get to the start of queues"

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 17:34
    thats a load of rubbish and you know it.
    2hrs using my e+ and im hitting 60KB so i really have no idea where
    you get these "connected for days on end just to get to the start of queues"
    I guess it depends on how much you share for faster emule downloads? Anyways I dont have a whole mess to share since I have a small harddrive (I'm talking 10 gigs here)

Anyways I tried emule/edonkey and I was surprised that it had so many rare files, but the major problem was I couldnt even get the stinkin files to download. IRC got me faster movies that emule. I wait for the day and it hasn't even started lol.

Then one time it started but it went something like 2.3 kb/s both me and the user had cable or higher modem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast