Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AI Art and drawing

Quote Originally Posted by silverawk View Post
    Then Skynet evolves into the borg queen and travel around the universe to assimilate everything
    Then the Expendables will go on a Fast & Furious mission to kill her and restore democracy, because at this point Hollywood can't get any worse.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    LOL, OK, you win. I got nothing, especially with all the recent crap Hollywood pushed out.

ok, let's get back to the original topic, where AI can generate images that can surpass your skill level by 10 to 100 times better. So why bother ...

Since we all know anime, I'll use that as the sample subject. I know generating these images are a lot more complex (like using the correct AI model, the correct references, the correct prompts, etc...) I'm going to simplified it to get my point across.

I type in anime girl in school uniform and i get this

so there's this new anime called Zom 100 with this character.

I tell the AI to generate a version of it and I get this

with my current skillset, i would not be able to create the above at that quality
    Last edited by SilverHawk; 10-12-2023 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    If you think you can't do better, then try to do different. Pretty much all AI art I've seen so far has character focus and this glossy shading...

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    The AI can pretty much do anything. You just use different AI models. For characters, you can do color sketches, cel shading, painting, and so on....

Last edited by SilverHawk; 10-12-2023 at 11:19 AM.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Ya know anon, you were right I see a anime school girls and fantasy younglings under clear control of Russian hackers...

...trying to undermine the youth of the world I might imagine...

(FYI... https://imgur.com = FREE!)

Good Stuff silverawk!
    Last edited by Stehle; 10-14-2023 at 05:05 AM. Reason: An AI monster may have been created! ...btw how much space does the FST forum have? ;->
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    This thread just got weird weirder. Why can't you deviants just be attracted to Lola Bunny like normal people?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    God's fault for making those skirts so hot.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Thank you Stehle! It's just amazing where we are at, but a little fustrading. I've spent years learning how to draw, but now I can just type something and get some awesome results. Don't get me wrong, I fully embrace it and looking forward to the next iterations.

I'm just going through the different stages (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance).

for instance, if I want a pic for my profile here in this forum, I'll just type in anime girl face and get something like this

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Can I post images with short skirts without getting ban?
    Last edited by SilverHawk; 10-14-2023 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'm pretty sure God is too busy creating wars in the Middle East to care about anime.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    "Thank you Stehle!" Kind words indeed.

Pay no attention to Idol... some are coerced believe he keeps this forum interesting... there are others of course and they all lend a unique perspective as I believe you do.

Also, as far as skills you've taken years to develop... you have imagination, your key, your superpower and you can use it to open a door to the world!

Again, you can those open those doors for cheap elsewhere by just using .html code / share links at imgur. The link is posted above (pages back)... .png's image files are large, memory is relatively inexpensive now... I get it... many folks now still don't remember the slogan... "Be Kind, Please Rewind." You will perhaps get it too.
    Last edited by Stehle; 10-14-2023 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Idol... You so Funny! ;->
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast