Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dvd Rip Of Kill Bill Vol 1

Originally posted by rizy102@7 December 2003 - 22:59
    yo, this is the one on suprnova. its says dvd rip?

it says DVD Rip Quality, which means it is not a dvd rip but the quality is pretty good like dvd rip.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    BANNED
    exactly

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    some of you guys need to figure out the difference between Telecine and TeleSync, because you sound all un-knowledgable when you type about things that you don't know anything about.

http://www.afterdawn.com/glossary/terms/telecine.cfm
    This term has two descriptions:

1) As movies are normally shot using 24.00fps framerate and American TV system, NTSC, uses framerate of 29.97fps, movie framerates need to be changed in order to get them play smoothly on TV.

This process, where studios add additional frames to the picture in order to increase the framerate, is called telecine. Process where various video editing tools reverse this process is called inverse telecine.

Technical details will be added later on.

2) Telecine also means a method to make an illegal bootleg copy of an original movie. Telecine method can be done in various ways, but normally it includes process where the movie is taken directly from the reel to digital format and then encoded into VCD, SVCD or DivX format. Other bootleg methods include Telesync, Screener, Cam and DVD-Rip.
    http://www.afterdawn.com/glossary/terms/telesync.cfm
    One of the multiple terms used by movie pirates to describe the source material that was used to make a bootlegged pirate copy, normally distributed in VideoCD, SVCD or DivX format.

Precisely Telesync means a copy which was shot in an empty cinema or from the projection booth with a professional camera, directly connected to the sound source.

Other bootleg version methods include Telecine, Screener, Cam and DVD-Rip.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    BANNED
    whats ts and tc gotta do something here?

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@8 December 2003 - 01:08
    some of you guys need to figure out the difference between Telecine and TeleSync, because you sound all un-knowledgable when you type about things that you don't know anything about.

http://www.afterdawn.com/glossary/terms/telecine.cfm
    This term has two descriptions:

1) As movies are normally shot using 24.00fps framerate and American TV system, NTSC, uses framerate of 29.97fps, movie framerates need to be changed in order to get them play smoothly on TV.

This process, where studios add additional frames to the picture in order to increase the framerate, is called telecine. Process where various video editing tools reverse this process is called inverse telecine.

Technical details will be added later on.

2) Telecine also means a method to make an illegal bootleg copy of an original movie. Telecine method can be done in various ways, but normally it includes process where the movie is taken directly from the reel to digital format and then encoded into VCD, SVCD or DivX format. Other bootleg methods include Telesync, Screener, Cam and DVD-Rip.
    http://www.afterdawn.com/glossary/terms/telesync.cfm
    One of the multiple terms used by movie pirates to describe the source material that was used to make a bootlegged pirate copy, normally distributed in VideoCD, SVCD or DivX format.

Precisely Telesync means a copy which was shot in an empty cinema or from the projection booth with a professional camera, directly connected to the sound source.

Other bootleg version methods include Telecine, Screener, Cam and DVD-Rip.
    I think i no what i am on about.
    ice ice baby

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Originally posted by Icey@7 December 2003 - 16:43
    I think i no what i am on about.
    DO you know what you're on about?

two quotes, both from Icey--
    no dvd rip out yet.. there is a DVD SCR which turned out to be a TC ( badly cropped )
    there is no DVD RIP! .. a mislabbed Telesync ( badly cropped ) 
    is it a telecine? or is it a telesync? you've claimed that it's both. which is it? make up your mind.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    BANNED
    oh thats what it has to do

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    muchspl2

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have the one that says Kill Bill Vol 1 DVD SCREENER SVCD-TCF and it looks good and the sound is good. The file size is 1648 Mb

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Why am I hearing so many different thing about this I read on VCDquality and on here that it was badly cropped and jetje and rocktron told my in Soulseek its not cropped

only thing I hate about BT you cant just preview it right away after 10 meg to see

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast