Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Test Drive Anonx For Free (10 Days)

$2 per 2GB that would be great if you where willing to pay it. The average AonX user is somewhere around 0.75 GB per day.

30*2*.75=$30 per month. That would be profitable.

Don't worry James we are not considering this type of pricing scheme. Also send me the PM again I have recieved a few, but not one from you recently.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 December 2003 - 00:30
    1 gig for 1.99
    I think that would be very costly as even AnonXO has poined out. I think if it were to be offered this way around $0.25 per GB might be a more realistic number since if I am not mistaken this about what some of the Usenet services offer...

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Double Agent
    mmm 1 gig for 2 bucks eh?

that would work out to about ... ooo i dunno... 260 bucks for me... lol

since i downloaded 100GB and uploaded 30GB in the month of November...

@anonxo: i resent the pm the board sucks recently, i've sent pms to several ppl and they can't receive my pm...

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Originally posted by REALITY+10 December 2003 - 22:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 10 December 2003 - 22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danne@10 December 2003 - 09:27
    Disclaimers don&#39;t do anything to protect you... Inform yourself by reading:

http://www.snopes.com/legal/privacy.htm
    That clears up that question though it apears there is something about IRC that makes it legally unattractive, perhaps the fact fact that you can force a send to someone without their knowledge and they could obtain that file without even requesting it... [/b][/quote]
    That is EXACTLY the reason why a few trials against IRC-users when bust.
    Since then nobody has tried to prosecute IRC users...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    muchspl2
    I know it would cost more, you guys don&#39;t run a buisness

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    We do run a business and I want to stay in business. If I price the p2p user out of using the service then I am not doing my job.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by muchspl2@12 December 2003 - 01:03
    I know it would cost more, you guys don&#39;t run a buisness
    he talks too much that&#39;s why he&#39;s named "muchspl" lol

would it kill u to shut up?

anonxo it&#39;s a great price and a reason price and everybody should use it

now you know what i have to put up with in this forum

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+11 December 2003 - 10:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 11 December 2003 - 10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@10 December 2003 - 22:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-danne
    @10 December 2003 - 09:27
    Disclaimers don&#39;t do anything to protect you... Inform yourself by reading:

http://www.snopes.com/legal/privacy.htm

That clears up that question though it apears there is something about IRC that makes it legally unattractive, perhaps the fact fact that you can force a send to someone without their knowledge and they could obtain that file without even requesting it...
    That is EXACTLY the reason why a few trials against IRC-users when bust.
    Since then nobody has tried to prosecute IRC users... [/b][/quote]
    Very interesting, just for curiosty do you have any links...

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    would i have a problem using anonx if im getting my internet through a wireless network with another computer? the other computer has the router.

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    I have D-Link wireless and an Linksys wireless router at home. The connection works fine. If you have the router&#39;s firewall enabled you will need to do some tweaking, but it is not difficult.

Manly you need to open port 1723 and protocal 47 (GRE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345