Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cools Programs

and what global did not post about Windows Sniper is. it sucks add banners out of any window. thats a great program. and hides banners that you can get rid of. it makes them invisible

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    magic folders is a great prog. but so far, no keys for the new version

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Cool Program >> Daemon Tools

Plays any CD/DVD off your HD so i can download DVD.iso and watch them on my comp even tho i dont have a DVD player, or i can play games at the speed of my harddrive rather than the speed of my CD reader.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by sharedholder+8 December 2003 - 08:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 8 December 2003 - 08:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mEtho@8 December 2003 - 11:56
    whats this skype, is it for making phone calls or its just a another chat programy
    for making phone calls [/b][/quote]
    so is it pc to phone? if it is and it&#39;s free, i&#39;ll get it. i mean i call through my pc, and the guy receiving my call is receivnig through his phone. like dialing his phone number

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by sharedholder@9 December 2003 - 08:36
    All My Appz
    You&#39;re the pioneer Shared. Maybe he&#39;s a copycat. lol...lol...

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+9 December 2003 - 03:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 9 December 2003 - 03:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sharedholder@8 December 2003 - 08:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-mEtho
    @8 December 2003 - 11:56
    whats this skype, is it for making phone calls or its just a another chat programy

for making phone calls
    so is it pc to phone? if it is and it&#39;s free, i&#39;ll get it. i mean i call through my pc, and the guy receiving my call is receivnig through his phone. like dialing his phone number [/b][/quote]
    Its not PC to Phone yet. but t hey claim the will have that option soon. now its just PC to PC. but the sound is still better than phone, if you have broad band

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Sharedholder has some good stuff, i never seen his post before. i will take some of his Apps and add it to my Cool Programs folder

Webroot Accelerate 2K3 (I aleady have Spy Sweeper and Windows Washer)
    ,Anim-FX 2.0,Xenofex Photoshop plugin,Logo Creator with all plugins,Web Page Maker 1.3 and SnagIt 7 are all going in.

I hope that Web Page Maker does a decent job with codes. i need a fast way to make pages. i had tried Cool Cool Page it is also real fast and easy. just drag and drop

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by Global Media Trader+8 December 2003 - 23:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Global Media Trader @ 8 December 2003 - 23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 December 2003 - 03:50
    Originally posted by sharedholder@8 December 2003 - 08:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-mEtho
    @8 December 2003 - 11:56

for making phone calls

so is it pc to phone? if it is and it&#39;s free, i&#39;ll get it. i mean i call through my pc, and the guy receiving my call is receivnig through his phone. like dialing his phone number
    Its not PC to Phone yet. but t hey claim the will have that option soon. now its just PC to PC. but the sound is still better than phone, if you have broad band [/b][/quote]
    damn. ok. i really want pc to phone. need that asap. cuz that would save my phone bill. and some of the people i call don&#39;t have a mic on their comps, so i can&#39;t talk to them.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Debaser
    I know I&#39;ve been wanting something like that for a long time, Yahoo has something setup like that but the rates are ridiculous.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast