Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Need Help With A Phone

Originally posted by Duffman3@8 December 2003 - 20:27
    how about i don't know whos it is so i wanna unlock it and look in the phone book for something along the lines of "home" so i can call and see who it belongs too
    step back and think about it...

unlocking the phone to access its contents is illegal. the best thing you can do is hand the phone into your local police station
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    well thanks for all your help asshole if anyone else would like to actually help feel free

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by Duffman3@8 December 2003 - 20:31
    well thanks for all your help asshole if anyone else would like to actually help feel free
    look, i&#39;ve been incredibly patient in trying to help you you little fuckwit, if you don&#39;t want my advice, don&#39;t take it

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    just do what gen said and hand it in to police stationlocked

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    *lockced*

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    muchspl2

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by Kunal@8 December 2003 - 21:54
    *lockced*
    uhhh maybe hwen u are a mod.....

but seriously, i think gen is right. and really, you might be honest and all but its kinda hard to beleive that u want to unlock it just so you can return it to the owner and not keep it to yourself. btw, wouldnt the owner just called back to his/her own phone to see if anybody found it?

oh and i though hardware world was for comp related hardware only.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    it&#39;s funny that when i post in the "report anything unusual" thread, there are two more replies...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003+8 December 2003 - 22:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raiserblade2003 @ 8 December 2003 - 22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kunal@8 December 2003 - 21:54
    *lockced*
    uhhh maybe hwen u are a mod.....

but seriously, i think gen is right. and really, you might be honest and all but its kinda hard to beleive that u want to unlock it just so you can return it to the owner and not keep it to yourself. btw, wouldnt the owner just called back to his/her own phone to see if anybody found it?

oh and i though hardware world was for comp related hardware only. [/b][/quote]
    thats what i thought but i haven&#39;t gotten a call and i know with my phone if i loose it i have a 50&#036; deductable plus you have to redo the phone book and once you cancel service on a lost or stolen phone you can&#39;t find it and have it reactivated so...

sorry for:
    breaking the rules
    trying to be nice
    having somewhat of a base of morals

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by Duffman3@8 December 2003 - 21:49
    having somewhat of a base of morals
    if you had any morals, you wouldn&#39;t illegally hack the phone

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast