Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've Got A New Mouse

Ex-member
    Originally posted by RGX@9 December 2003 - 16:39
    everybody else in this thread...DUCK!
    No, it was a mouse.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Lamsey+9 December 2003 - 17:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 9 December 2003 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@9 December 2003 - 16:39
    everybody else in this thread...DUCK&#33;
    No, it was a mouse. [/b][/quote]
    I was waiting for it

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+9 December 2003 - 18:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 9 December 2003 - 18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@9 December 2003 - 16:39
    everybody else in this thread...DUCK&#33;
    No, it was a mouse. [/b][/quote]
    LMAO............. again

4. Lounge   -   #24
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Oh come on Lamsey, do you remember being taught about the Beaubonic Plague?
    They carry fleas, disease and all manner of horrid things that can harm us.

Yes it&#39;s sad, I don&#39;t like anything being hurt or killed but it happens, deal with it&#33;

Just one question and I think I know the answer........Lamsey, are you like a total vegetarian?........No meat at all?.........Fish?.......Shellfish, Chicken??..........Nothing?

Nothing against it just asking

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #25
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@9 December 2003 - 18:08
    Oh come on Lamsey, do you remember being taught about the Beaubonic Plague?
    They carry fleas, disease and all manner of horrid things that can harm us.

Yes it&#39;s sad, I don&#39;t like anything being hurt or killed but it happens, deal with it&#33;

Just one question and I think I know the answer........Lamsey, are you like a total vegetarian?........No meat at all?.........Fish?.......Shellfish, Chicken??..........Nothing?

Nothing against it just asking

Jonno B)
    Lamsey wasn&#39;t the only one who thought it was crap, I agreed. I see where you are coming from but there was alternatives

6. Lounge   -   #26

u like my new bike

7. Lounge   -   #27
    No&#33;...........all meeces must die

Ok listen before you all start jumping on me I&#39;m just pointing out the facts of life, I used to be a fisherman (bass, cod, crabs, lobsters, mackrel) I never killed one of them, could&#39;nt do it, always had to let someone else do it.
    I once watched a friend catch a Roach from a freshwater pond and cast it still on his hook across a dusty field.........needless to say I wacked him with my Fishing rod.

Sheesh, I feel guilty if I stand on a snail, ask Nikki about the spider........I can&#39;t hurt creatures...........humans yes, creatures no.

But they get killed, people set traps, people swat, people stamp, drown, wack, beat and worse.........this is a fact of life&#33;

Sorry I was just trying to make that point

And no, I ain&#39;t on me high horse or think anyone&#39;s having a pop, just making a personal view point

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@9 December 2003 - 13:23
    u like my new bike
    You trying to hijack this thread?

Poor mouse but sometimes that&#39;s the way it goes. :-"

Oh oh... I better hide.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    lynx's Avatar .
    With fields just over the garden wall mice are a recurrent problem.

I&#39;ve tried the other methods in the past, they don&#39;t work. If the mouse is there long enough to have got used to it&#39;s surroundings, it knows when something new has been added, and avoids it.

The only way to deal with them is either poison (which I am not in favour of, leads to a very slow painful death), or a trap which can be set up very quickly. Since I don&#39;t have one of the so called "humane" traps, I had to opt for the quick killer type.

But as I said before, to put a mouse outside in the current weather conditions would mean certain death anyway - why do you think it sought shelter in my house?
    Unless you knew where it&#39;s nest was it would not have time to build a new one and would freeze to death.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Exactly
    Well said Lynx, we have a problem with rats cos I live near a stream and people say it&#39;s nasty to kill them, but it&#39;s ok for a little old lady to reach into her water butt with a can and get bitten making her extremly ill (true story of 2 years ago here)

@Body.........if he is trying to hijack it he did&#39;nt do very well.............can I have a go?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast