Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emniem Is A Gay

Originally posted by Smurfette@9 December 2003 - 20:47
    "Eminem is a gay"?
    A gay what? Talk English FCOL.
    why tha fuck did u click on this thread if u didnt understand the title!
    r u really that dumb!!!

2. Music   -   #12
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 December 2003 - 20:56
    eminem is trying to be something he can't be
    Eminem is being nothing more that Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers and Eminem... Dont tell us he cant be that...

Its really SOOO stupid to hear people callin' Eminem a gay, or sayin' that he is trying to be something he cant or whatever JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC
    I mean... If you dont HIS MUSIC and what he's sayin', than say that you do not like THAT
    Dont call him a gay
    Dont call him wannabe nigga
    Dont call him Michael Jackson
    Dont talk any shit about him what you dont even fuckin know

FUCK OFF!!

youknowwhati'msayin'...

3. Music   -   #13
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    being gay does not mean michael jackson. eminem is nothing like michael jackson and i do not beleive this rubbish. sounds more like the sun newspaper to me!

4. Music   -   #14
    jetje's Avatar former star
    guys keep it cool, so we mods don't need to close another thread

5. Music   -   #15
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by jetje@9 December 2003 - 21:34
    guys keep it cool, so we mods don't need to close another thread
    im cool and female! just forget these emotions

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by mEtho+9 December 2003 - 20:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mEtho &#064; 9 December 2003 - 20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Smurfette@9 December 2003 - 20:47
    "Eminem is a gay"?
    A gay what? Talk English FCOL.
    why tha fuck did u click on this thread if u didnt understand the title&#33;
    r u really that dumb&#33;&#33;&#33;[/b][/quote]
    Woops, looks like I managed to rattle a preteen&#39;s cage then, eh?

You must live a very insulated existance if you only regard things you already understand... you&#39;re not going to get decent results when you take your SATs if you carry on like that, you know.

Oh yeah... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

7. Music   -   #17
    Retired
    Originally posted by SLim Shady+9 December 2003 - 21:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SLim Shady &#064; 9 December 2003 - 21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@9 December 2003 - 20:56
    eminem is trying to be something he can&#39;t be
    Eminem is being nothing more that Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers and Eminem... Dont tell us he cant be that...

Its really SOOO stupid to hear people callin&#39; Eminem a gay, or sayin&#39; that he is trying to be something he cant or whatever JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC
    I mean... If you dont HIS MUSIC and what he&#39;s sayin&#39;, than say that you do not like THAT
    Dont call him a gay

FUCK OFF&#33;&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    I like his music to but

Calm down wannabe....

8. Music   -   #18
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Can someone answer me the most fundamental question of this all...

Who the f*** cares in the first place if Eminem is bent or not? Some people getting their hopes up or sommat?

I thought there was an unwritten rule about keeping the feck out of rap music discussions anyway due to the large amount of flaming they cause

9. Music   -   #19
    Why the f*ck you callin&#39; me "wannabe"?
    Who said i&#39;m wannabe Eminem??? You dont even know me...
    I&#39;m a really big fan of him, but not wannabe :S

10. Music   -   #20

Its really SOOO stupid to hear people callin&#39; Eminem a gay, or sayin&#39; that he is trying to be something he cant or whatever JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC
    I mean... If you dont HIS MUSIC and what he&#39;s sayin&#39;, than say that you do not like THAT
    Dont call him a gay

FUCK OFF&#33;&#33;

First of ur English doesn’t make much sense and the grammar is really really poor, do something about it before u start acting like a man.

2nd every individual has its own views, estimations, thoughts, opinions (whatever u understand best) so therefore they can reveal them by saying whatever they want to and it is important for a wise to man to handle it like a man, and if its to much for u then u need to go back to your dream world.

And dude get ur stupid facts right, its from a newspaper I never made this fricken story up, I am more like a messenger (its mistake to shot the messenger, L0L),

I think its time for u to FUCK OFF from this thread, that’s ur 3rd post, why tha fuck r u keep coming back for, I ignored u first cos I thought u another SLIM SHADY wanabe and living in its own dreamworld but u turned out to be fricken LORD of the noobsland……

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast