Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Kazaa Lite++ Is Dead

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by ZaZu@12 December 2003 - 20:00
    If it says "connecting " then its not connected you need to find out what is keeping it from connecting, can it get through your firewall?
    yah it can get threw the firewall thats not the problem? I trully think my
    connect is dead and that sucks! cuz i was jus dl some of a last piece of a anime i wanted to see shit i tried everything to get reconnected everything this thing is just not happening im ready to say owell ,but can any1 tell me if kdiet is good and win-mx is that reallygood? should i atleast try it out! tho it's nothing like kazaa to me and or list some other share networks thanx

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+12 December 2003 - 20:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 12 December 2003 - 20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@11 December 2003 - 06:52
    and ya how do you&nbsp; http server it
    It&#39;s just a smart sounding way to say they have it on a website. [/b][/quote]
    yah i was not thinking aat the moment
    pissed this thing ain&#39;t connecting

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    my KLITE++ IS ALSO DEAD&#33;IT IS ALWAYS CONNECTING BUT IT CAN&#39;T FOR 2 DAYS NOW AND MY 100 OR SO DOWNLOADS(BEING DOWNLOADED) IS ALL HALF DONE,HELP&#33;

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Old Fella
    Originally posted by geishaslutph@13 December 2003 - 19:05
    my KLITE++ IS ALSO DEAD&#33;IT IS ALWAYS CONNECTING BUT IT CAN&#39;T FOR 2 DAYS NOW AND MY 100 OR SO DOWNLOADS(BEING DOWNLOADED) IS ALL HALF DONE,HELP&#33;
    100 or so downloads is what&#39;s the problem, taht will kill it.

You guys need to clarify whether you are having trouble connecting (at bottom
    right it will say if it is "connecting") or having problem downloading. If you are having problems connecting try junping supernodes a couple of times, and if that doesn&#39;t work try changing ports (in options).

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    ok I jus got back from work and come to find out im not the only1
    wed 4 of my friends klite++ died that day to so were i live there taking us out over here

I did&#39;nt know it be that fast thanx to all the peaple who helped me with info and to all the peaple who shared thanx im kissing the program good bye well it&#39;s off to dl a new 1

peace amego&#39;s

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Old Fella
    Hard to believe that in 1 area they can make KLite stop working. Only thing could be your ISP cutting downloading, so may have problems with other P2P programs as well.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by Cyril@13 December 2003 - 09:29
    Hard to believe that in 1 area they can make KLite stop working. Only thing could be your ISP cutting downloading, so may have problems with other P2P programs as well.
    yah i thought it was hard to believe too&#33; but it happens
    but im goin to try 1 more time cuz my internet jus said that my internet is on a time out that started this morning
    so im goin to try 1 more time i pray it works this time

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    ok i forced being a supernode for test purposes
    and it came back on but i cant dl nor is there any1 online im guessing thats becuz im not fully connected what do i do from here ?

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    omg thank u

it came back on i dont know what i did i think it was the damn firewall but, I slammed the computer and un plugged it and turned it back on and there it was
    thanx all ya who tried and helped i really appreacite it thank u all
    long live the klite++ it lives viva da resistance

forget sharmon why u let those punks from the riaa get to u or mpaa
    come out with a new klite++ 2.4.3advance or something dont let it die&#33; it gave me hell for 3 days thinking i cant watch my anime ande as long as there trying to shut it down i feel the need to share finally so my sharefile is wide open to who ever wants to dl something from me i got only anime and movies .

just like to say thanx again peace

bujub22

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by bujub22@13 December 2003 - 12:13
    ok I jus got back from work and come to find out im not the only1
    wed 4 of my friends klite++ died that day to so were i live there taking us out over here

I did&#39;nt know it be that fast thanx to all the peaple who helped me with info and to all the peaple who shared thanx im kissing the program good bye well it&#39;s off to dl a new 1

peace amego&#39;s
    Hmmm...my K-Lite is still working..although I hardly use it....damn..All my songs were wiped out cause I forgot to back them up before reformatting....

Maybe a reformat will work for you too?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast