Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Shift Of Emphasis

Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@12 December 2003 - 03:46
    Don't give up so easily. It's not over.

K-lite lives on.
    It's not over yet.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Great post, J'Pol. It's too bad that KL is going down and I will always be tankful to the devs, but let's be honest, if FT continues to deteriorate in quality over the next 12 months as it has over the past 12, would u still be using it?

Again, thanx for the ride guys. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher as a nb.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Well said. Respect goes out to you all. B)

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I have forced supernode for the last week.

In that time, i have mainly connected to k-lite users for downloading (I wonder why)...

Although there has been a slight drop in speed, the quality of files i have been getting has increased so much that the speed drop was inconsequential.

The message about forcing supernode is obviously spreading, as i get more sources each time i use it, rather than the less that you would expect.....we may be creating that thing that Kazaa said wouldnt happen, a subnetwork within fastrack.

As i've said before...that is their loss, as we have on average a much greater proportion of sharers, and our file quality is better...thanks to avipreview etc.

In addition, due to this boards encouragement of the use of other p2p programs over the last year...we often have the new files first....again, that must hurt kazaa users more than us.

Makes me wonder why we want a new K++ that is based on V2.6

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    I have noticed that a greater proportion of my ul go to KL users now that I've forced supernode (at least 90%). If this option is successful in creating a subnetwork, then why even bother with a version of K++ based on 2.6? Why should we seed the FT network for Sharman? Let the bastards starve.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Don't be so negative J'Pol. I won't give up on k-lite !!
    I will always share my files here and take part in this forum.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Poster

Excellent work everyone - hopefully the KMD users will become disillusioned before us!!

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    The people who use kazaa lite may be the ones who are sharing files, but we need to move on to a more advanced protocol. This forum will hopefully be here for a long time (and it will still be frequented by social outcasts ) but J'Pol is right (I haven't used kazaa lite for a long time).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12