Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Of Us Soliders Shooting

Poster
    Apparently you'll continue to see what you want to see untill some other thought finally enters your mind.

Cobain got it quite right in "all appologies".

Sometimes I too wish I was easily amused, like you. It would really uncomplicate things.

Then I could spend enormous effort promoting racism and ignorance without any perspective or real logic.
    Yeah, Americans can be considered a new, separate race if all your bullshit statements about them are to be believed.

So why not hunt them down and kill them if you feel so strongly?

Oh, you don't really hate them all?

Well then you'd better make up your mind which it is because with all your crap talk, it'll only be a matter of time before they've had enough of you too!

Have a nice day

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by balamm@14 December 2003 - 20:29
    Yeah, there's nothing like video to show exactly what happened in real time.

Only this video DOESN'T show real time!

Did anyone take a really good look at each and every detail from all perspectives before forming all these uninformed judgements? Apparently not because it was immediately obvious to me that there was no scope on the rifle. The soldier was spotting a moving target a some distance during a heated firefight.
    Could he be certain without any doubt what so ever, that this target posed NO threat to other forces in the area?
    Could he be certain beyond any doubt that there was no weapon within reach of the enemy soldier?
    Could you, without the aid of a 1000x telephoto lens and instant replay, be absolutely certain that it was OK to ignore this combatant in the heat of battle?

If your answer is yes, fuck off and stop wasting precious resources and other peoples time.
    I totally agree.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@15 December 2003 - 02:16
    @lamsey

stfu u fucking dumbass, i agree, u have no fucking idea what u are tallking about

@all the stupid hippies and pussy brits

stfu, what u guys saw on the video was one incident,... do u even want to guess how many times that has happened with out the camera around??

THIS IS WAR,...

all the countries have gotten alot more civilized in there fighting techniques over the years, and what u saw on the video is nothing compared to what happened in vietnam or korea.
    so everyone just stfu and end all comments on this post, becuz it is just creating conflict at this board and i am also contributing to the conflict and i understand that, so i am going to stop typing right n.....
    read J'Pol's comment just above
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    Originally posted by balamm@15 December 2003 - 03:21
    Apparently you&#39;ll continue to see what you want to see untill some other thought finally enters your mind.

Cobain got it quite right in "all appologies".

Sometimes I too wish I was easily amused, like you. It would really uncomplicate things.

Then I could spend enormous effort promoting racism and ignorance without any perspective or real logic.
    Yeah, Americans can be considered a new, separate race if all your bullshit statements about them are to be believed.

So why not hunt them down and kill them if you feel so strongly?

Oh, you don&#39;t really hate them all?

Well then you&#39;d better make up your mind which it is because with all your crap talk, it&#39;ll only be a matter of time before they&#39;ve had enough of you too&#33;

Have a nice day
    Was that to me?

Look buddy, I don&#39;t hate all Americans. I hate Americans who shoot wounded people lying on the ground. I&#39;d hate anyone who shoots wounded people lying on the ground.

You guys want to lead the world? Fine. Lead by example. "We are Americans and we are superior because we are merciful". Mercy is a concept that is recognised by every fucking religion in the world. Doesn&#39;t matter if you&#39;re Mohammed from Mosul or Dan from Denver. Those guys in that video are no better than Iraqis who mutilate dead US soldiers. They went battle crazy. US soldiers are elite - they are supposed to be professionals. Those guys were not acting in a professional manner.

I don&#39;t know what you mean by "racist".

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Originally posted by topic
    Video Of Us Soliders Shooting, wounded soldier dead. warning
    somebody here did it?&#33;

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Originally posted by Alex H@15 December 2003 - 03:11
    US soldiers are elite
    that reminds me that the u.s. army had to ask the british special forces to do missions for them in the first gulf war. for what reason?
    because the sas and sbs are better than delta

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    What about the Aussie SAS? They seem to spend their whole time doing stuff Delta isn&#39;t able to&#33;

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Originally posted by Alex H@15 December 2003 - 06:05
    What about the Aussie SAS? They seem to spend their whole time doing stuff Delta isn&#39;t able to&#33;
    yeah, the australian and british special forces are superior to delta

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by balamm@15 December 2003 - 11:29
    If your answer is yes, fuck off and stop wasting precious resources and other peoples time.
    No, you fuck off arsehole&#33; What is it with you and other people&#39;s points of view? Or are your views worthier than others? You were a self opinionated crap mod who did this board a favour by resigning, you should consider the next step, or at least stay away from threads where people are likely to express an opinion.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Double Agent
    woah this is getting a little too much for me lol

cool down everyone

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast