Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: (not All) Americans Are Stupid

Poster
    Well I just hit myself in the head. Nice going guys..........man...........
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    I was born in America, but I am mostly German and English.

Even though I live here, I agree most Americans are dumb, like all this racist and religous stuff going on here is just bs. Like here, if you do anything to another race, its racist, but im not sure about other countries that do this to. And that Floridian lady who just converted to muslim after the attacks on 9-11, she sued because she couldnt wear the thing on her head that covers up her face when taking her drivers licence photo. And our principle made a retired football player leave our school when he said 'god' in his speech about motivation, even when we say 'under god' every morning!

And no one can forget the damned RIAA.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@12 December 2003 - 23:10
    im not talking about those comps, im talking about the personal computer available for the "general public", oh and by the way stfu!

america rules!
    i just have to say you're the absolute poster child for anti-american feeling across the world

p!ss off
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@12 December 2003 - 19:10
    im not talking about those comps, im talking about the personal computer available for the "general public", oh and by the way stfu&#33;

america rules&#33;
    I dont know why I am still replying. Your replies are proving every point about ignorance.

So, personal computers huh&#33;
    Bill Gates made the first personal computer? I doubt. Your general knowledge about all this is terrible and not even average.
    Read this&#33;
    Microsoft Myths

So without windows we can do nothing? Open your eyes&#33; More than 100 OS&#39;s are around. You want an OS I can build you an OS overnite

Btw, IT industry in US works best because of the worthy genius immigrants from China, India and other countries&#33; (non-american) who come to reside in US because the situations in those countries are not promising.

So let me say this wisely now, once and for all,

STFU&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    You answered 13 questions correctly out of 20.

For an American, your knowledge of the world and its history is surprisingly good. About the same as the average school-age person in any other country. If you are at school, congratulations. If you are an adult, try harder. Read books, visit other countries, and watch less television. Learn to understand the world better and you could become an ambassador for your country, demonstrating that Americans are not all stupid.

B)

6. Lounge   -   #26
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    /me got 16/20

I woulda got the Jesus question right, but I second-guessed myself :S

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    11/20

For an American, your knowledge of the world and its history is surprisingly good. About the same as the average school-age person in any other country. If you are at school, congratulations. If you are an adult, try harder. Read books, visit other countries, and watch less television. Learn to understand the world better and you could become an ambassador for your country, demonstrating that Americans are not all stupid.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster

American, but mostly German, English, Ukrian, and Polish.

I am also 14 years old.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;m french. But lots of question were pointless ones

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Mr AnDy D's Avatar Poster
    18 I&#39;m American

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast