Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: How Do You Want Your Mods?

I dont expect much from mods...the only thing i wish mods would step up on would be the disrespect between members

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    Let me take this opportunity to congratulate the mods on their great job...almost no spamming in this forum, and when there is its quickly taken care of...irrelevant posts are moved to their right location etc....good job

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    woohooo i'm a senior member now

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    You could of edit your post. or couldn't wait to be senior member? The mods are doing good right now, alittle change is ok.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by johnboy@18 February 2003 - 05:10
    I dont expect much from mods...the only thing i wish mods would step up on would be the disrespect between members
    I think that is a natural part of message boards this size. Of course most things can be solved in chat or via PM, but some things just happen of course, and a bit of flaming never hurt anybody or killed a message board, long as it stays withing reason (no threats, no racist statements).

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SuperJude™+17 February 2003 - 23:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ 17 February 2003 - 23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--johnboy@18 February 2003 - 05:10
    I think that is a natural part of message boards this size. Of course most things can be solved in chat or via PM, but some things just happen of course, and a bit of flaming never hurt anybody or killed a message board, long as it stays withing reason (no threats, no racist statements).

-SJ™ [/b][/quote]
    Make this man a MOD.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    You wouldn&#39;t want me to mod here d00d, trust me I am much more amusing as a member. I would be lame and middle of the road as a mod and we don&#39;t want that from our beloved SuperJude™ just as we love having our beloved FC as one of the rank and file.

-SJ™

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@18 February 2003 - 00:01
    You wouldn&#39;t want me to mod here d00d, trust me I am much more amusing as a member. I would be lame and middle of the road as a mod and we don&#39;t want that from our beloved SuperJude™ just as we love having our beloved FC as one of the rank and file.

-SJ™
    I agree...when ever some wacko throws up a crazy idea of me being a MOD I&#39;m like dude.....I don&#39;t want it.....really.Have too much fun as a member.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    B-I-N-G-O.

And there are people here who have the type of online persona that makes for a good mod on a site like this.

I mean would you really want me having all those IP#&#39;s?

LMAO&#33;

just kidding of course but yes I think I offer this site much more as a well spoken, intelligent but somewhat incendiary member lol&#33;

That&#39;s why I read your posts FC, you actually get a lot of things about this internet community thing that a lot of people seem to miss or not think about.

-SJ™

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345