Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Saddam Hussein Captured

Double Agent
    Originally posted by FatBastard+21 December 2003 - 23:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FatBastard @ 21 December 2003 - 23:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FKDUP74@22 December 2003 - 17:25
    and dont forget, those motherfuckers wiped out thousands of civilians
    in that sorry ass 9/11 deal, so why try to defend em?
    Yeah, that&#39;s right, and we really showed them, didn&#39;t we? And if they kill another three thousand of us, we&#39;ll go back and kill another thirty thousand of their innocent civilians. That should teach them&#33; [/b][/quote]
    i hope you dont really mean that

if you do then you are really no different than the terroists themselves

peace out

2. The Drawing Room   -   #112
    Poster
    Actually, unless I am much mistaken, FB (BD&#39;s Sister ) Is an ex-pat Englishman living in Australia. At least so the story goes.

It&#39;s nice that the whole family moved to keep together.

Again as I understand it both the British and the Australians supported the war effort.

Oh and he only had to stand down - could have gone to a neutral country, no questions asked. He was offered places and declined. If anyone is responsible for the deaths it is saddam. That includes those during his reign of terror and as a result of it&#39;s downfall.

It could all have been very different, but he was happy for the people to die for him, the human shield scenario again. Wasn&#39;t that keen on it himself tho&#39;.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112