Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Window Change To View A Thread

sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

and the site's all in black & white too

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Originally posted by mrlessk@14 December 2003 - 20:26
    As an example I just went to the Lounge and picked out a thread (Alex.H) where this occurs...here
    On that page even I get a scrollbar @1024 X 768 pixels.
    Most new sites are being designed for this resolution so you might want to change to that and ignore this when people post huge pictures like that.

You just changed from 800 to 1024, as this is just the starting transition, you will notice things being small. But eventually you will get used to it and will love it. Try it out!
    You might discover a new side to your eyes or glasses you never know.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Check below... This post has been edited.
    Since you use 800x600...

I think I know what to do about this.

What skin are you using when viewing the board?

I recommend you set it to &#39;InvisionBoard Standard&#39;. Click &#39;My Controls&#39; then look at the lower left for &#39;Skin and Languages&#39; click there and select the &#39;InvisionBoard Standard&#39; and click &#39;Change My Account Options&#39;.
    Edit: Sorry, my idea was not right. I just tested it.

I also went to see that thread in question at 800x600 and I see what you mean.

In that case it was caused by Alex H posting a wide picture. Nothing we can do about that.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@14 December 2003 - 19:16
    Since you use 800x600...
    I think I know what to do about this.
    What skin are you using when viewing the board?
    I recommend you set it to &#39;InvisionBoard Standard&#39;. Click &#39;My Controls&#39; then look at the lower left for &#39;Skin and Languages&#39; click there and select the &#39;InvisionBoard Standard&#39; and click &#39;Change My Account Options&#39;.
    Fascinating&#33; Virtualbody1234, I was not aware of this. Well, I went there and (through no prior action on my part) I was already using "InvisionBoard Standard"....must be the default setting? I might play around with those other ones though and see what happens.

Nice try there Virtualbody1234

I.am......On that page even I get a scrollbar @1024 X 768 pixels.
    Yep, that clone of the KMD is huge....perhaps not the best choice for this exercise....lol
    You just changed from 800 to 1024, as this is just the starting transition, you will notice things being small. But eventually you will get used to it and will love it. Try it out&#33;
    Will do I.am....looks like my eyes need to find a new screen resolution. I&#39;ll see if I can get used to something smaller and not need the specs. But, the first look at the smaller size had me reaching for the glasses.

mrlessk

***Just saw your edit Virtualbody1234. So, yes, it&#39;s probably the default setting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12