Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Me Resigning + New Admin

lynx's Avatar .
    Good luck, Paul.

Come back and make an ass of yourself now and again.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #72
    Double Agent
    Paul at least show ur ass and say goodbye to us!!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #73
    Hi everybody.

My main job will be the codec packs. Admin/mod activities are already done very well by the current team. I will just assist a bit like Paul did. You guys shouldn't see this as a takeover or anything. I am just trying to help.

I am looking for a nice avatar. I promise it will be a nice lady or something like that, but not ass-drooling material

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #74
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by Error403@16 December 2003 - 13:17
    Hi everybody.

My main job will be the codec packs. Admin/mod activities are already done very well by the current team. I will just assist a bit like Paul did. You guys shouldn't see this as a takeover or anything. I am just trying to help.

I am looking for a nice avatar. I promise it will be a nice lady or something like that, but not ass-drooling material 
    welcome :newyear:

hope we will have a nice time

regards uncle_cracker

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #75
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Error403@16 December 2003 - 13:17
    Hi everybody.

welcome Error403

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #76
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Great.This new Admin works on Movies / Codecs.I guess that Codecs Forum is going to stay up now.Even though it should be in Movieworld.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #77
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    As I said earlier, everything goes in threes...

I hope Ajax wins the cup... Totziens Paul

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #78
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 December 2003 - 05:09
    Great.This new Admin works on Movies / Codecs.I guess that Codecs Forum is going to stay up now.Even though it should be in Movieworld.
    Yeah i am glad the codec packs will stay.

Welcome aboard Error403

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #79
    jetje's Avatar former star
    just wanna say to all people that doubt the changes lately, the mods still have a big say in everything! (actually suggested ALL changes&#33 7th is the guy that takes care of our suggestions and does the technical stuff on the board.
    VB and Paul still having access to the team chat (the mod room) and VB did even suggest and commented on some changes made. So they're not really gone (or lost) from this community.

So basicly it's still our board! Also like to say never forget, this board is nothing more or less as the members that use it. It does belong to them and no one else. Admins and mods are just (tools&#33 people that let this community function

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #80
    You're always welcome Error 403. We're glad that in behalf of Paul's absence you'll be there to us guide regarding codecs.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast