Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Coolest Movie-quotes

Poster
    Originally posted by nahan@28 April 2003 - 02:28
    In case everyone hasnt noticed this is the coolest movie quotes thread ,not any movie quote you can remember.

Riddler is excused , because Jack is cool.
    That line is a little corny though, try it on your women see what she says.
    If she actually believes you made that up , shes gotta be a blonde
    I did actually......she blew lime soda out of her nose she laughed so bloody hard !!

Speaking of dumb lines.......

" Once we successfully mated a bulldog with a shitsu. "
    " Really ? "
    " Yeah, we called it a bullshit. "
    Dumb and Dumber

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    Fasttracker A
    Funny I did that when my girl friend was all angry at me for not calling
    her and going out with my friends instead.

Do you know what she said ?

You loser , I cant believe you sometimes thats from that movie .
    I watched it last night while i waited for you to call.

We dont go together any more , But at least i tried.

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    Poster
    Originally posted by nahan@28 April 2003 - 06:15
    Funny I did that when my girl friend was all angry at me for not calling
    her and going out with my friends instead.

Do you know what she said ?

You loser , I cant believe you sometimes thats from that movie .
    I watched it last night while i waited for you to call.

We dont go together any more , But at least i tried.
    Women !.......you can't live with 'em......you can't get them to dress up in leather & chains and beat you with a warm squash !

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    BANNED
    I can't rember exactly to many yrs ago..but it goes somthing like this

Clint eastwoond as dirty Dirty Harry

"do ya feel lucky punk...have i fired five or have i fired six
    well do ya"

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    "Radio, who needs a radio? Ready Harry?"

"Who are these sick people?"

Dumb Dumber

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Originally posted by Lamsey@20 February 2003 - 09:30
    Bill:  "Be excellent to each other."
    Ted: "Uh... Party on, dudes!"

- Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure
    YES!!

The Big Lebowski:

The Dude: This could be a lot more uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean it just might, it might not be such a simple, uh, you know?
    The Dude: Fuck sympathy! I don't need your fuckin' sympathy, man, I need my fucking johnson!
    Donny: What do you need that for, Dude?
    The Stranger: Do you have to use so many cuss words?
    The Dude: What the fuck you talking about?
    Police chief: I don't like you sucking around bothering our citizens, Lebowski. I don't like your jerk-off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk- off behavior,
    and I don't like you, jerk-off --do I make myself clear?
    The Dude: I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.
    A Clockwork Orange:

Alex DeLarge: There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie and Dim. And we sat in the Korova Milkbar, trying to make up our razudoks what to do with the evening. The Korova Milkbar sold milk-plus; milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and get you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
    Alex DeLarge: Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    Alex DeLarge: What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolence.
    Alex DeLarge: And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage.
    Alex DeLarge: It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Von.
    [Listening to Beethoven's Ninth Symphony]
    Alex DeLarge: Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!
    Alex DeLarge: As we walked along the flatblock marina, I was calm on the outside but thinking all the time. So now it was to be Georgie the General, saying what we should do and what not to do, with Dim as his mindless grinning bulldog. But then I viddied that thinking is for the gloopy ones and the oomny ones use, like, inspiration and what Bog sends. For now it was lovely music that came to my aid, there was a window open with the stereo on and I viddied right at once what to do.
    [About his wife.]
    Mr. Frank Alexander: She was very badly raped, you see! We were assaulted by a gang of vicious, young, hoodlums in this house! In this very room you are sitting in now! I was left a helpless cripple, but for her the agony was too great! The doctor said it was pneumonia; because it happened some months later! During a flu epidemic! The doctors told me it was pneumonia, but I knew what it was! A VICTIM OF THE MODERN AGE! Poor, poor girl!
    Alex DeLarge: No time for the old in-out, love. I've just come to read the meter.
    Blood Simple:

Private Detective Visser: You know, you know, a friend of mine a while back broke his hand and put it in a cast. Very next day, he falls, protects his bad hand, and he breaks his good one. So he breaks it too, you know. So, now he's got two busted flippers. So, I says to him: "Creighton," I says. "I hope your wife really loves you, because for the next five weeks, you can't even wipe your own god damn ass."
    [Laughs]
    That's the test, ain't it? Test of true love.
    Ray: If you point a gun at someone, you'd better make sure you shoot him, and if you shoot him you'd better make sure he's dead, because if he isn't then he's gonna get up and try to kill you.
    Trainspotting:

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics." Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose a future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    Poster
    every single one of those were next on my list ! But I can only type fast enough for........

Vizzini : " He didn't fall ? INCONTHEIVABLE !!
    Inigo : " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. "

PRINCESS BRIDE

( hey, my daughter MADE me watch it !! )

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    Poster
    "Animals are fine, but their acceptability is limited.
    A small child is even better, but not nearly as
    effective as the right kind of adult."

Christophers Lee, in the Wicker Man.

"Christ, Oh Jesus Christ"

Edward Woodward, in the Wicker Man.

i like that movie.
    max 80x80
    100kb

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    "i hope that being good at the one makes me better at the other".......mel gibson after being asked what he thinks of being a soldier and a father in we were soldiers.

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    Kokanee's Avatar The beer out here!
    Only Steers and Queers come from texas. You dont look much like a steer, so that kind of narrows it down.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast