Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This A Good Hd

im bein a lil pushy, DWK wasnt helping me. he was complainin cuz i didnt like rebates, i started the topic about a hard drive and it was answered, so i asked about the fans and the cpu cooler so i wouldnt have to make new topics for them.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    So you don't want any more opinions about the HD?

Ok then.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    i never said no more opinions about the hd, but that i was asking about the other stuff also.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude+16 December 2003 - 19:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude &#064; 16 December 2003 - 19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> DWK wasnt helping me[/b]

really? i wonder who replied first... and what that person posted...

<!--QuoteBegin-DWk

i think thats the one i got.... havent had much trouble....well actually no trouble [/quote]

DWK wasnt helping me. he was complainin cuz i didnt like rebates
    complaining? lol if u dont want free money thats up to you... i prefer not to complain about somebody else&#39;s problems....

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by DWk@17 December 2003 - 03:32
    complaining? lol if u dont want free money thats up to you... i prefer not to complain about somebody else&#39;s problems....
    its not really free money, either way your paying for it, id just rather go with the 80 dollar one, and not have to worry about mail any rebates in. its so much easier. now lets drop this damn thing with the rebates. will a mod please close/delete this topic.

and yes.. you did help me with the HD issue, and i thank you for that.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Close the topic?

Are you pushing the mods now? Telling them what to do?

And just when we were getting warmed up here.

o

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    look ppls if ur gonna be pushy be pushy with your @SS not others on the forum

as the late mr. rogers would say... hmmm... i dont remember what he sed anymore. what was that song again

would u be my neighbor...? sumtin like that. mr. rogers was cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12