Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nfs: U

Originally posted by DWk@18 December 2003 - 03:49
    who cares? well we are trying to be good ppl and warn him about the consequences....

however, dont confuse this as caring... we really DONT care since you give p2p a bad name by selling shit....

oh and one thing.... who do you live with squirrell? mom? dad? well if you actually care about them.... just to let you know THEY are the ones that get prosecuted if you commit a crime (for example, distributing pirate cds)
    r u stupid, do u read the posts? i sell to my friends, id on't know about u maybe u don't have friends, maybe you don't know what friends are, i don't know, but as i said, i sell to FRIENDS for like 1 dollar 2 dollar, and since ud idn't read the quote, how am i giving p2p a bad name, they can't afford cable or dsl, so i d/l for them, and i take a cd from them to burn to, and like that 1 dollar to pay for the power/my lunch, damn ur the idiot that makes forums bad

2. Games   -   #12
    Getting the game without purchasing it is illegal in the first place

3. Games   -   #13
    aola
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+18 December 2003 - 05:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 18 December 2003 - 05:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@18 December 2003 - 03:49
    who cares? well we are trying to be good ppl and warn him about the consequences....

however, dont confuse this as caring... we really DONT care since you give p2p a bad name by selling shit....

oh and one thing.... who do you live with squirrell? mom? dad? well if you actually care about them.... just to let you know THEY are the ones that get prosecuted if you commit a crime (for example, distributing pirate cds)
    r u stupid, do u read the posts? i sell to my friends, id on&#39;t know about u maybe u don&#39;t have friends, maybe you don&#39;t know what friends are, i don&#39;t know, but as i said, i sell to FRIENDS for like 1 dollar 2 dollar, and since ud idn&#39;t read the quote, how am i giving p2p a bad name, they can&#39;t afford cable or dsl, so i d/l for them, and i take a cd from them to burn to, and like that 1 dollar to pay for the power/my lunch, damn ur the idiot that makes forums bad [/b][/quote]
    that was awesome....i sell to my friends, id on&#39;t know about u maybe u don&#39;t have friends....lmao

maybe you dont have friends rofl

hahah

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by aola+18 December 2003 - 06:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aola @ 18 December 2003 - 06:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@18 December 2003 - 05:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-DWk
    @18 December 2003 - 03:49

r u stupid, do u read the posts? i sell to my friends, id on&#39;t know about u maybe u don&#39;t have friends, maybe you don&#39;t know what friends are, i don&#39;t know, but as i said, i sell to FRIENDS for like 1 dollar 2 dollar, and since ud idn&#39;t read the quote, how am i giving p2p a bad name, they can&#39;t afford cable or dsl, so i d/l for them, and i take a cd from them to burn to, and like that 1 dollar to pay for the power/my lunch, damn ur the idiot that makes forums bad
    that was awesome....i sell to my friends, id on&#39;t know about u maybe u don&#39;t have friends....lmao

maybe you dont have friends rofl

hahah

[/b][/quote]
    uhhhh both of your post are really dumb aola...

dwk is right, it doesnt matter how much you sell it for, or who you sell it to, its still illegal. if your friend cant afford dsl or pay 50 bucks for a game, then just give him the thing for free. and what he meant by you giving p2p a bad name is that ppl think p2p is like a pirating place, but its not. we share stuff like ppl lending their friends cds and movies. we dont make money off of it.

5. Games   -   #15
    why do u need a mod for it? Doesnt i come with multiplayer in it? It doesnt even require a valid cd key.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    I read aolas and squirrles piost, I never toought that first off people could be so dumb, and the level of matrutiy outstands me. I mean some clever insults make me laugh, but aols respons by saying that squirells remarks were funny.........HAHAHA.
    Guess they are both 13 though, brain needs to develop.

7. Games   -   #17
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@18 December 2003 - 16:44
    why do u need a mod for it? Doesnt i come with multiplayer in it? It doesnt even require a valid cd key.
    it wont work if u click the online thing without the patch or whatever the game freezes and locks up

8. Games   -   #18
    Proffesional Dumbass
    so back to the point of this topic, where can i get the patch from and does it work

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by swarnel@18 December 2003 - 22:10
    so back to the point of this topic, where can i get the patch from and does it work
    irc : www.ircspy.com

10. Games   -   #20
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well guys, I have a confession to make. I myself sell shit to a guy I know. I used to work with him on construction. I got em windows xp corporate, office xp, and a couple of games for 50 bucks. Hey, I have a family to feed .

I know I know. I need a job. I&#39;ll get one here pretty soon. Have no choice really. With Sarah pregnant and all, she isn&#39;t going to be able to work much longer. Luckily Jeff(guy I sold the stuff too) will probably let me back in there to work. The reason I quit last time was because his other asshole partner. He&#39;s gone but...

Hmm maybe I can sell em some more shit.

Ok. Unofficial P2P rule. You can sell software and shit that you didn&#39;t pay for, to co-workers that are assholes .

Please forgive me p2p council. Though that was a good 50 bucks I spent.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast