Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jackson

Originally posted by blade1356uk@21 December 2003 - 10:21
    Brainiac I do not need to hang my head in shame to nobody cos I have not messed with kids,like that pervert Jackson,Labotomy mean anything mate
    so... the street only goes one way, and everyone who believes he's innocent ought to be ashamed if they're proven wrong...

... but you wouldn't admit your mistake, if you're proven wrong? sounds like you don't hold yourself to the strict standards that you hold MJ's fans to.

btw, you've pulled a bait-and-switch on the shame issue. michael jackson's fans haven't molested any children either. well. most of them haven't, i'm sure. is shame to be reserved for child molesters, or for people having the wrong opinion of accused child molesters?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Poster
    blade1356uk ..U bring out some very retarded points...So ur too stupid to argue with...But Ill tell u this...What pedofile would go on national tv and admit to the whole world that he sleeps with children...He is just beeing honest about it.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by far@22 December 2003 - 09:56
    What pedofile would go on national tv and admit to the whole world that he sleeps with children..
    Michael Jackson.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by far@21 December 2003 - 23:56
    What pedofile would go on national tv and admit to the whole world that he sleeps with children...
    One who is mentally ill and doesn't see anything wrong with what he's doing.

I don't know enough about the Michael Jackson situation to guess at whether he is a paedophile or not, but I think it's safe to say he's not playing with a full deck of cards.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Originally posted by FatBastard+22 December 2003 - 02:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FatBastard @ 22 December 2003 - 02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-far@22 December 2003 - 09:56
    What pedofile would go on national tv and admit to the whole world that he sleeps with children..
    Michael Jackson. [/b][/quote]

So Michael Jackson has fans who support him. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. Ok, he sang some cool tunes. I am assuming that these fans like his music. Why do they support him with issues in his personal life?

If the situation arose where an author was accused of murder, would you say "Well I like his writing, so I don&#39;t think he is guilty"?

Personally I&#39;m going to wait for the verdict, however some things should be taken into account:

* He was abused by his father (and we all know that the majority of child molesters were abused themselves).

* He has been accused of the same thing before ("But Alex, that never resultd in a conviction&#33;" So what? He did what all rich people do - throw money at the problem and it goes away. Another thing: Why Michael Jackson? Why paedophilia? Why not some other celebrity? I remember somthing about smoke coming from fires...

* He has very unusual relationships with children, including his own. (Baby and the balcony? "I share my bed with children")

* He is a total loonatic. Seriously. Look at the guy. Tell me he is not certifiably insane. True, bad dress sense is no reason to question his sanity (or is it?) but he has disfigured himself so much you have to wonder why he likes going under the knife so much. Cut your face up with a razor and you&#39;d be crazy, pay someone else to cut your face with a very sharp razor and you&#39;re a pop star&#33;

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    * He was abused by his father (and we all know that the majority of child molesters were abused themselves).
    True, but hundreds of thousands more people were abused by there father didn&#39;t become child molesters.

* He has been accused of the same thing before ("But Alex, that never resultd in a conviction&#33;" So what? He did what all rich people do - throw money at the problem and it goes away. Another thing: Why Michael Jackson? Why paedophilia? Why not some other celebrity? I remember somthing about smoke coming from fires...
    Did you even read the article? I am getting fucking sick of this &#39;there&#39;s no smoke without fire&#39;. Yeah there is. It&#39;s called LYING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; It&#39;s not that hard to do, especially about a multi-millionare that does strange stuff. Why MJ? Pedophilia? Why not? He&#39;s an easy target. READ THE ARTICLE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

* He has very unusual relationships with children, including his own. (Baby and the balcony? "I share my bed with children")
    Guess what......There are 2 girls I used to baby sit. They would take naps with me, I may be sleeping on the couch and Amanda (Age 7) will cuddle next to me and put my arm around her, or god forbid, she takes a nap in my bed. OH MY GOD I&#39;M SICK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; There isn&#39;t anything wrong with a kid falling asleep, it&#39;s not that unusual. If they are comfortable around an adult, they want them to be with them while they sleep. My mom took naps with the kids she baby sat all the time.

* He is a total loonatic. Seriously. Look at the guy. Tell me he is not certifiably insane. True, bad dress sense is no reason to question his sanity (or is it?) but he has disfigured himself so much you have to wonder why he likes going under the knife so much. Cut your face up with a razor and you&#39;d be crazy, pay someone else to cut your face with a very sharp razor and you&#39;re a pop star&#33;
    He&#39;s nuts, no denying it, and not very smart either. He should have learned to back off the first time. But he doesn&#39;t see anything wrong with it so he didn&#39;t.

None of that is evidence, but they do have evidence that the last case was extortion. And they do know that the current accuser made false accusations against a secuirity gaurd a year ago. MJ may be crazy, but both accusers have a history of being decietful. And no pedophile would only molest 2 boys in a 10 year span. Where are the other victims/witnesses? The ones that don&#39;t have a history of dishonesty.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by dwightfry@22 December 2003 - 21:03
    READ THE ARTICLE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

The article is shit. One of the most biased articles I&#39;ve ever read.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    So you think the whole thing is a lie?
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by dwightfry@22 December 2003 - 23:48
    So you think the whole thing is a lie?
    I think the guy&#39;s selling a book.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    what????

The article was written 9 years ago by a woman.

Well you know....that&#39;s a lot of smoke in that article....so there must be a fire.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast