Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deleted Topics In A Trash Can,

internet.news
    Originally posted by Gurahl+20 December 2003 - 23:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gurahl &#064; 20 December 2003 - 23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@20 December 2003 - 20:39
    Today it happened again that 7th deleted a topic from me.
    I assume you&#39;re talking about this one...

It&#39;s been moved to the Lounge&#33; [/b][/quote]
    It was not mentionend "Moved:" - Normally it is mentioned "Moved:" as Prefix, isn&#39;t it? If not, sorry.

J&#39;Pol: What is "Satlaaa" ? It sounds pretty much like "Satan"? he? I do not know what it should mean, just laughing, someone seems to have pronounciation problems? Or cannot translate his thoughts to words?

huh. But as worst as it is, also this posts should be conserved - we don&#39;t know if they would be useful sometime - also if my logical mind tells me: " This seems to be probably SPAM, or something... not so important ---&#62; or as a mod ask the poster who posted this, if he really really really think it was seriously posted. And only ask him twice and give him 24hours up to one week to answer, if he would not answer. Move this thread...

But I would not delete also if I really wish aas well that unserious threads probably
    are sometimes not so important - but that is difficult topic - like others.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley@21 December 2003 - 01:32
    internet.news

You are without doubt an absolute arse. The more of your posts / threads that are deleted the better if you ask me.

To suggest that they should be preserved, because one day they may be useful is totally preposterous.
    Which posts do you mean - but it is ok. Just tell what you are thinking - You should know I normally try to post helpful informations.

If you mean the "hmmm..." posts... ok, thest one maybe are not so well...
    But it cames a little strong your opinion. But thanks as well. I will consider your thoughts on my posts when posting.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    jetje's Avatar former star
    this has been discussed a few times last week, as lamsey said and 7th and bot showed you.. there is no single use to show deleted topics, what if it&#39;s just plain spam, or offending pics... what would be the use of moving them to a trash can then ??? think it&#39;s good this one will be closed too, not deleted or moved to the trashcan. If you miss a post, just use the search ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12