Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Won Pop Idol

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    All of this has reminded me of a song I downloaded yesterday:

Agent Felix cover of Baby Got Back. (Lyrics)
    Very funny

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by Withcheese@21 December 2003 - 16:53
    All of this has reminded me of a song I downloaded yesterday:

Agent Felix cover of Baby Got Back. (Lyrics)
    Very funny
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@20 December 2003 - 23:24
    fat scottish bitch. i wanted her to die of heart failure live on tv.
    I Wanted Kirsty To Win But She Got Knocked Out :'(

4. Lounge   -   #44
    I don't like the girl.

She just pisses me off. Her personality is false and OTT, and i reckon if she was an average or fairly good looking girl that wasn't so big, she would have lost.

I also hate the fact that a lot of people think she's struck up a win for the "normal sized girl". she isn't normal sized. she is clinically obese. it isn't healthy, and just as stick thin girls shouldn't be in magazines making normal girls feel fat, they shouldn't have Michelle as a role model either.

"Here is your Pop Idol, you too can have cholesterol and heart problems when you are older by following the Fatkins Diet"

Her voice is decent enough, but she is crap at anything where she doesn't have to belt it out. A whole album of that stuff would grate even more than a single song does.

/end rant

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i actually wanted keiran to win, but he got knocked out in the call back bit, i actually know him, i call him the flop idol now.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@21 December 2003 - 16:52
    flop idol
    Struggling not to say something here... but I think I pissed you off earlier with the monkey joke, so I'll let it flop, I mean pass

7. Lounge   -   #47
    what is the point of FLOP IDOL. Gareth is good at best, and will young is just garbage. The only decent ones to come off it were girls aloud, and they are not brilliant. The best one is maybe Kelly Clarkson from the american one, at least she can sing.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Hmm. Well i must say that many of the replies are typically indicative of how shallow the pop music industry has become.

Of course you might not like the way she looks, and i agree that she's a fat minger. But we should not discount her abilites as a singer based upon her enourmous arse; that would be so very wrong.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Simon Cowell@23 December 2003 - 19:20
    Hmm. Well i must say that many of the replies are typically indicative of how shallow the pop music industry has become.

Of course you might not like the way she looks, and i agree that she's a fat minger. But we should not discount her abilites as a singer based upon her enourmous arse; that would be so very wrong.

your kinda funny
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+23 December 2003 - 19:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 23 December 2003 - 19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Simon Cowell@23 December 2003 - 19:20

Of course you might not like the way she looks, and i agree that she&#39;s a fat minger. But we should not discount her abilites as a singer based upon her enourmous arse; that would be so very wrong.

your kinda funny [/b][/quote]
    Hey, i know that.

So my dear, have you ever thought about entering the music industry? How about you come up to my penthouse appartment to talk about it, later on tonight. I&#39;ll get the champagne and cocaine.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast