Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lord Of The Rings

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Alex H@22 December 2003 - 21:16
    I like FilePirater's idea, making them into 1/2 our or 1 hour episodes. There is way too much cool stuff in the LOTR movies, and if you cut out the boring bits the balance of the story would be thrown off and you'd end up with 2 hours of continuous fight and battle scenes.
    Actually....I was planning on cutting battle scenes down too...but not too much. I am going to try to keep the movies as balanced as possible. I'm not planning on cutting out any part of the story lines or anything. I know there is a bunch of flashbacks from 2 towers I could cut, and when I get ROTK I will DEFINETLY be shortening the ending.

I will try to start with getting the rips today.

BTW-I don't think it would be possible to cut it down to anything less then 5 hours, even 6 hours is going to be difficult.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Its magic baby!
    if you want to dwightfry but i probably wouldnt watch it. after reading the books i like to watch teh whole thing. im still annoyed about them cutting tom bombabil from the first film so in cutting, you mess with a classic story and you delete a lot of info that makes it a classic.
    for people that cant be bothered to watch it all the way throught you don't have to watch it at all.
    Wiz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12