Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Just Had A Chicken Curry

fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+22 December 2003 - 19:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 22 December 2003 - 19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@22 December 2003 - 14:43
    You are the lowest of the low, a true blight on society.

Buying carry out food from an all night grocerer. There must have been a microwave involved. :x
    Use of a microwave during the commission of a sin usually qualifies as an offense worthy of a lightning-strike.

As you are alive to tend this post, I think you are in the clear, however, had the entree in question been Peking Duck, this thread would only exist in the ether of your soul, Spider.

Please correct me if I am wrong J&#39;Pol.

[/b][/quote]
    Indeed you are correct sir.

Use of the microwave requires swift punishment indeed.

If the Lord has chosen to let it slide, who are we to judge.

Spider, the verdict is in, you are in the clear.

Onwards and upwards.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    DAMMIT - you bought it so its your food &#33;&#33;&#33;
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

4. Lounge   -   #34
    You fucked up SpiderDude and you know. You have committed the commonest of all sins.

You displaced your anger about someone or something (whatever you were mad about) on the Chinese guy. He probably then took the anger you gave him and kicked his dog.

You knew what would have been right, that is why you posted the thread, for absolution.

Your curry all right, you bought it. But you know why you bought it and you know why you took momentary satisfaction in not giving to the Chinese guy.

Certainly you pissed on the spirit of the season.

I, we all, have done this. I can&#39;t tell you how many times I arrive at work totally cranky because some idiot driver not only cut me off, but had no clue that he did so. I have to really concentrate on not lashing out at my secretary until I can defuse myself.

So many husbands take their anger home with them from work and unleash it on their families.

Human ego is so fragile. Propagating the negative is a downhill battle, propagating the postive is an uphill one.

Why don&#39;t you go out and do something "good", I think that is what you want to do anyway.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@22 December 2003 - 23:30

I, we all, have done this.&nbsp;
    I can assure you I have never bought a late night chicken curry from under the nose of an innebriated Chinaman. In a grocerer&#39;s shop or otherwise.

I seriously doubt if you have either. You are just trying to make yourself look big, by riding on Spider&#39;s coat-tails. Get you own life.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i dont like curry either

and im also too broke to afford his meal to buy it anyway &#33;

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+22 December 2003 - 23:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 22 December 2003 - 23:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@22 December 2003 - 23:30

I, we all, have done this.
    I can assure you I have never bought a late night chicken curry from under the nose of an innebriated Chinaman. In a grocerer&#39;s shop or otherwise.

I seriously doubt if you have either. You are just trying to make yourself look big, by riding on Spider&#39;s coat-tails. Get you own life. [/b][/quote]
    To be honest, I WAS that hungry Chinaman.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+22 December 2003 - 23:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 22 December 2003 - 23:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@22 December 2003 - 23:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @22 December 2003 - 23:30

I, we all, have done this.

I seriously doubt if you have either. You are just trying to make yourself look big, by riding on Spider&#39;s coat-tails. Get you own life.
    To be honest, I WAS that hungry Chinaman. [/b][/quote]

Haven&#39;t we all been that hungry Chinaman - in a funny sort of way.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    well if i was from china - and a man then yes ..i have been that hungry chinaman &#33;

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@22 December 2003 - 23:41
    well if i was from china - and a man then yes ..i have been that hungry chinaman &#33;
    It&#39;s obviously in a funny sort of way for you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast