Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just A Simple Question

Poster
    MS

You may be looking for

Zeropaid

If this breaks the rules, my apologies, I am just trying to help the chap out. I will feel no slight if this is moderated.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@23 December 2003 - 13:58
    i am considering leaving the board soon, i will still be on soulseek of course, but i had a problem with a certain member, and unfortunately it's a pretty f*cking major problem.  i will not ask this member to leave, as i believe in peace.  so i would like to leave.  but here is my question.  if anyone knows any big forums(not to insult jonno or rikk, but those forums are small) with some cool people, can you pm me the link?  i saw a link to this forum with a picture of random nut in it, i am hoping some older members remember that forum, cuz i sure as hell don't.  i need some links, i would appreciate any help with this.

thank you
    I'll be very disappointed if you leave.

If you can't fix it via PM then ignore it/him/her/them.

Don't let yourself be pushed out.

That would be chickenshit.

Unless you are going to these lengths to make some quasi-appeasement, tail-between-the-legs anti-Bush statement?

C'mon man-where's your Southern?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #23
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    @smooch-no but when i stay at the hostels, which is damn often, the majority of people in the hostels are from the uk. so i understand the slang, the culture, ect...

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@23 December 2003 - 13:33
    hehe i see your name on the online list muchspl2
    hah
    well yaw I got about 20 tabs open and thats one of them ;p
    its pretty cool site, kinda like this one if it had 4 more mods and they were more active this place is like the wild wild west compared to ftm
    they don't allow all the bullshit that is accept here
    and there mods are active, not saying the one here aren't but you know
    just don't have to worry about a "report anything that we should know about but we don't really care so we leave it up to random people to do our jobs" thread

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by j2k4+23 December 2003 - 18:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 23 December 2003 - 18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer@23 December 2003 - 13:58
    i am considering leaving the board soon, i will still be on soulseek of course, but i had a problem with a certain member, and unfortunately it&#39;s a pretty f*cking major problem. i will not ask this member to leave, as i believe in peace. so i would like to leave. but here is my question. if anyone knows any big forums(not to insult jonno or rikk, but those forums are small) with some cool people, can you pm me the link? i saw a link to this forum with a picture of random nut in it, i am hoping some older members remember that forum, cuz i sure as hell don&#39;t. i need some links, i would appreciate any help with this.

thank you
    I&#39;ll be very disappointed if you leave.

If you can&#39;t fix it via PM then ignore it/him/her/them.

Don&#39;t let yourself be pushed out.

That would be chickenshit.

Unless you are going to these lengths to make some quasi-appeasement, tail-between-the-legs anti-Bush statement?

C&#39;mon man-where&#39;s your Southern? [/b][/quote]
    j2k im a pacifist, you should know. when i look at the situation in the middle east, i cannot believe my eyes. because if one side just backed down, the violence would cease. remember what the jewish carpenter said? love your enemies, do good to those that abuse you. this renders your enemies powerless.

i don&#39;t just spout this pseudo-hippie nonsense to look cool. this is how i live, and to be untrue to my principles would be against my nature. it&#39;s not a put-on with me, this is how i really am, the things i say in world events, the beliefs i defend, i believe them.

@jpaul-i think zeropaid cud be the one, will report back when i see for sure.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    BANNED
    hey i may just go to that forum too

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Good Luck wherever you go, buddy.

To bad so many of the people I like on this board are disappearing, it doesn&#39;t seem right.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    BANNED
    did musle man ever come back??

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Smooch@23 December 2003 - 19:51
    MediaSlayer, are you from the UK? I know a good UK based one with over 36,000 members.

EDIT: Typo
    Hah, the one I posted had over 100.000 members, and they are probably more active than the ones here.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    alot of goodones been posted, getpaid,fasttrack,nationstates,

but zeropaid is the one i was lookin for i think

here is the pic i think i saw months ago

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast