Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Game Ever?

hiya my favourite games are final fantasy all of them,,quake 1 and 2,..half life..silent hill.spryo yawn..lol.might and magic.basically first person shooters..

2. Games   -   #32
    my 2 cents on this one...

Grand Prix Legends - best racing sim ever made. even though many years old it is still being played massively online and has a hardcore community with mods galore. the physics engine was years ahead of its time (papyrus using a only slighty modified version for the current nascar 4&#33, and the classic late 60's era of F1 racing is outstanding. if you love real racing simulation, get this. get it now! (not for the faint of heart however, the game didn't sell too well due to the huge learning curve, but if you have the patience it is a sublime racing experience. nothing else comes close.)

Falcon 3.0 - a buggy system hogging nightmare when it came out, but i can still remeber how amazing it was to see a whole theater of ops that was alive and dynamic with all the different aircraft and such. a classic and revolutionary game. took years for other flight sims to catch up to this level of immersion and realism IMO.

Pirates! - the original sid meier masterpiece. pretty simple and of course ancient history, but few games if any have ever captivated me so thoroughly. there has still never been a better pirate game, and ive tried em all believe me. i still play this game with WinUAE amiga emulator sometimes, lol!

Alpha Centauri - turn based strategy at its finest. i still play this oldish title both single player and online with friends. sid meier again, man the guy rules. great balance and gameplay, great concept and vision within the game, with wonderful storyline and personalities.

Age of Empires II / Conquerors Expansion - the first AOE was awesome, but the second absolutely blew me away. this game set the standard for RTS for years to come and is still my favorite by far even with huge amount of titles out there now. such attention to detail and thoroughness is rarely found in a game. and its solid as a rock too. i dont recall it ever crashing on me once, and thats years of playing...

Thief / Thief II - First Person Sneaker - this game defined a new term for first person games, and is still a great title. the storyline is fabulous and intriguing, and it is immersive like few games you will ever play. there is quite a mod community for this game still to this day, and it continues to be a favorite.

Baldur's Gate / Icewind Dale / Plancesacpe Torment / Neverwinter Nights / Etc - the folks over at bioware and black isle finally came through with an outstanding game based upon the D&D system, and have continued to up the ante each time. each of these titles is absolutely awesome, and neverwinter nights has revolutionized the FRP gaming scene here recently. a far cry ssi's from pool of radiance, et al, eh?

Sim City 4 - bought this soon after it came out, and i cant say enough about it. i have played and loved all the sim city games, but this one is unbelievable. if you havent gotten it yet, get it. its the best yet, and on a whole new level.

Rollercoaster Tycoon II- i admit it, i am addicted to this game in a big way. all the cool things about the original, and massive amounts of additional content, this game is like crack, help i cant stop playing!

well, i said 2 cents. seems more like 50 cents, heh.
    didnt want to leave anything out though. of course im sure i did....

3. Games   -   #33
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    1. Morrowind
    2. Medal of Honor: AA
    3. Max Payne

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. Games   -   #34
    1. Age of Mythology
    2. Warcraft III
    3. Diablo II: L.O.D.

--- probably have others but these r the ones that i play more often ... since i tend to like them more...

5. Games   -   #35
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Mines is

1. Quake III
    2. Counter Strike
    3. Starcraft

6. Games   -   #36
    Poster
    My top 3 are -

1- GTA Vice City
    2- Tomb Raider 2
    3- Simpsons Road Rage (Excellent with your mates when your hammered)

7. Games   -   #37
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    1) Heroes of Might and Magic II & III (IV is ok too, but it's just not top material. The other 2 are too old, but still playable)
    Genre: Turn-Based Strategy
    2) StarCraft (and Brood War)
    Genre: Real-Time Strategy
    3) NHL 98 (too old now, but for its time I think it was at the top)
    Genre: Sports

8. Games   -   #38
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    What do you all think is the most addictive game for PC is ???

9. Games   -   #39
    Poster
    Counter-strike

if im not in a good mood it is fun to nail people...

if i am in an ok mood it is fun to get involved in the game

if i am in a good mood it is great to watch them die

bwahahah
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

10. Games   -   #40
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Deus EX (g.o.t.y.e.) It rules&#33;

Peace brotherdoobie

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast