Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of Loot Did You Get

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+25 December 2003 - 16:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 25 December 2003 - 16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@25 December 2003 - 17:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude
    @25 December 2003 - 16:07
    i got a laptop, clothes and money. my sister go me a really cool t-shirt, which says "jesus is comin, look busy" my brother got me a celtic cardigan from the shop in glasgow where he did his shopping. i also got one of those usb flash drive thingies.

i got a similar t-shirt from my sister:

"Jesus loves you, but I&#39;m his favourite."
    are you stalking me>? [/b][/quote]
    no

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Archos multimedia jukebox
    kicks so much ass i can watch movies on it, mp3&#39;s or use it for file storage. picture on it is also perfect.... just kicks so much ass...

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    I got a paintball gun Spyder Victor II, Nero 6 Ultra, a remote controlled plane, a learn to speak german program, clothes, a new wallet, and a poster of Nikki Zierling from maxim (my brother got a poster of Spongebob, lol).

4. Lounge   -   #34
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i thinkmy aunt forgot her glasses when she got my boxers.

ive had my christmas dinner then a nap, now i&#39;m watching belleville rendezvous. i loves christmas

p.s. i had the camera ages, i just got the drivers for it a few days ago + i like taking pictures

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    I thought I wos gonna get nothin at all - but just when desperation and depression were setting in for the evening me 94 yr old aunt Maureen showed up at the door on her zimmer frame to deliver a small beatifully wrapped package.

She slapped me with one of those really enthusiastic old folks type sloppy kisses on the lips - (think shes alway had a thing for me).

She had zimmer framed her way accross fourteen miles to deliver this prezzy. A couple of weeks ago I had said she was welcome to come share in my festivities&#33;

I eagerly unwrapped this gift in almost ecstatic anticipation. (I was sure it would be something nice as I had promised her that if I ever win the lottery I will buy her a Stanna Stairlift&#33; - ok so what if she does live in a bungalow&#33;&#33; - the sentiment was potentially there&#33

Anyway I finally unwrapped me one and only present to find........ a fookin ONION&#33;&#33;&#33;

Shes currently poggoing her way back accross her bleamin 14 mile trek with her zimmer frame firmly impaled up her sphinctre&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #36
    i got a great xmas dinner and my ladys family to enjoy it with which is better than eatin&#39; with no-one who needs presents xmas roks if u&#39;re with people

merry xmas all n a happy new year

p.s. very drunk right now this post took 20 mins to type you should of seen all the typos :helpsmile:

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Got me a Gamecube with Zelda Collector&#39;s disc, Metroid Prime and Soul Calibur II. Along with some nifty headphones.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Yeah that reminds me, I compeltely didnt ask for it but I really wanted one: My parents got me some really cool headphones with a emitter, so I can walk up to 100m from the emitter and still hear em, wireless beauts&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    so far

lord of the rings the two towers extended edtion giftpack
    teenage mutant ninja turtles action figures [the whole set]
    &#036;20 best buy gift card
    seabiscuit dvd
    &#036;10 hot topic giftcard
    and a pack of m&m&#39;s

but i still got christmas night to look forward to because all my cousins aunt uncles come over and we exchange gifts. cant wait

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by Withcheese+25 December 2003 - 20:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 25 December 2003 - 20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-camille@25 December 2003 - 12:43
    Che Guevarra&#39;s face is everywhere. Even on T shirts....
    I know, I bought a t-shirt of his about a year ago and now everyone thinks i&#39;m really into him...they keep buying me stuff with his face on

merry christmas camille [/b][/quote]
    Same to you, and God Bless all of us&#33;

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast