Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Picture Viewer?

BANNED
    say what?

by the way....they fixed my upload!!!! however they capped me now

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Yep, ACDSee can be used to browse through the files on your computer, just like Windows Explorer. It can also show image files that are misnamed or incomplete, such as K-Lite .dat files for pictures that haven't finished downloading yet.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Hmm....ever try PolyView It's a nice easy to use app. Granted, you gotta go to AstaLand to get a..uh....code o . What I like is that it has a set of arrows for moving through a folder backwords or forwards. I do some graphics and find it easier and faster to just click through the folder in full size vs having to look at thunbnails one at a time. If the pics are close in variation (look a lot alike) it saves on eye strain. Good luck......

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    BANNED
    i've been using acdsee (v2.43 to be specific) and its the best and fastest file manager i could ever see....

oh yea...this comes from a guy that DOESNT use ANYTHING else rather than things that come with windows.... (for example IE.... lotsa ppl tell me get opera, myie2, or firebird....but im still bustin IE )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12