Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Doesnt Somebody Just Hack Kazaa Plus?

Agree with sharedholder.

@sharedholder
    I don't think that the cracking groups such as ROR, TDA or TSRH reply to our requests.
    I have submitted a request even about rebuilding import table of an unpacked file that protected with Activemark (I didn't even wanted them to unpack and crack the app, just sent a request about rebuildin import table) and they didn't replied my question.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    nsane's Avatar .
    'RC' basicly means beta...k-lite 2.6 isn't 100% complete yet

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    hi all donn't u think that you are all being heasty
    so just be responsible and wait
    fotr the next stip
    every day there is a new stip toward the finish

be patient B) B) B)
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    why the fuck do we need this runtime shit

5. File Sharing   -   #15

No,No, No, No....You are just not getting my point. If the same hackers that originally made kazaa lite arent going to contribute anymore it's DONE. We are just going to have to face the fact that ionstead of using the best p2p program ever (K++) We are gonna have to use this stupid shit......"Clean KMD","Kazaa Lite Ressurection"....

NOOOO!!!! The only way were gonna get this done is by NOT releasing an "RC or "Beta" of the program evey other day. YOU HAVE YOUR BETAS OUT. NOW COMPLETE THE PRODUCT AND DONT PUT IT OUT TILL ITS FINISHED. I dont know about everybody else. But Im tired of that damn thing over the search field. Cracking kazaa plus would be hard......Very hard. Because each program has a unique ID. Just Do a Search on Crackin Kazaa PLus on google. And to the creators of "CLEAN KMD" "K-lite Ressurection"...We dont want these. we want Kazaa Lite K++!!!! You Guys Need To stop working AGAINST THE GRAIN and start woking together. Agent smith released an unofficial kazaa 2.44. Then 1 day later some guy named Darth something made a 2.44 that was different. Changing the Google search to whatabig search is NOT progress. Progress is getting all the spyware/adware out of kazaa. Worry About these features later.

Thanks,

P.S.

I'm not trying to start any shit with anybody, im just stating my opinion. If you dont like it, respond with your opinion.....

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    i agree with SH, there needs to be one version, im getting confused and crap :helpsmile: i mean klchat is filled with the ads but they say this page cannot be displayed instead if the other crap, thats almost as worse. and i know there isnt a final out but can you guys try to add an asm?

oh yeah, when i was on klchat, there was like 3,014,.... users on, then i sgned on klite and the same nuber was there, whats up with that? does klchat not connect to KaZaA or does klite cnnect to kazaa and sharman lied

if you need me to say this in plain english, just ask

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Oh.....Almost forgot.....

To the people currently working on KLChat......

I thank you for your efforts and I am behind you on whatever you do. PLease do not Change the name of kazaa lite k++. KEep it alive. To all these people creating these new k-lites with different names....If you Guys are gonna make it, make it witht he correct name. kazaa lite was never shut down...their websites and mirrors were shut down. So it makes it unneccesary to make a "ressurection".

ALL IN ALL...
    If you guys are gonna develop, develop, but if your not gonna be working on a version of "Kazaa Lite k++" Stop spamming your stupid ass proggies on this forum and get the fuck out of here. Go post clean kmd on a clean kmd forum.......

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Completely agree with KingDogg93

9. File Sharing   -   #19

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Personal opinion......

I WANT RANDOM NUT BACK...... :sad:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast