Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox Question

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@28 December 2003 - 22:46
    I think I just figured out why. Apparently there are three different drives, and of course I had to get the worst one. Just my luck.

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=...=0?entry767991
    Oh that sucks. I got the Samsung one. B)

2. Games   -   #12
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+29 December 2003 - 00:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k @ 29 December 2003 - 00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nightwolf@28 December 2003 - 22:46
    I think I just figured out why.&nbsp; Apparently there are three different drives, and of course I had to get the worst one.&nbsp; Just my luck.

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=...=0?entry767991
    Oh that sucks. I got the Samsung one. B) [/b][/quote]
    k, here&#39;s how you can tell if your drive can read cdr&#39;s and the like:

press the big button on the xbox so the drive ejects, if it has 2 holes on both sides (opposite of each other) then it will read cdr&#39;s, it&#39;s version 1.3 (i think) of the xbox, earlier versions can&#39;t read cdr&#39;s and the like. i have 15 soundtracks on it already, all of em mp3&#39;s that i burnt onto cdr&#39;s, xbox is so freaking sweet&#33; can&#39;t wait for halo2 and doom3

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster

press the big button on the xbox so the drive ejects, if it has 2 holes on both sides (opposite of each other) then it will read cdr&#39;s, it&#39;s version 1.3 (i think) of the xbox, earlier versions can&#39;t read cdr&#39;s and the like. i have 15 soundtracks on it already, all of em mp3&#39;s that i burnt onto cdr&#39;s, xbox is so freaking sweet&#33; can&#39;t wait for halo2 and doom3
    since you have the disc tray out, why not just pop a cd-r in there to see if it wrok

4. Games   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@29 December 2003 - 00:23

since you have the disc tray out, why not just pop a cd-r in there to see if it wrok
    damn you and your smartness . ya, that could work to, but i&#39;m just trying to save ppl time. how much time? 5 seconds maybe, maybe even less. think about all the things you could do in 5 seconds, why, i could scratch my ass in that amount of time....

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #15
    Twist3r
    i got the worst drive also

does a cd-rw work with the tomson drive? do i burn as audio to it or mp3s

6. Games   -   #16
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    cd-rw&#39;s do work with the tompson drives. i never had a prob with a rw
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12