Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No More Crap Kazaa

Personly i see how u want the community to unite and fuckign stick it to the bitch ass man but...

The program will never be the same i dont the the amount of hacking k++ did to the core program that was not all just addons i am pritty sure the program was altred not just the regestry. Second truly i want to see some backing of a network that is not ran by whores and is opensouce so they cant change there mind.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    Originally posted by 2Pac_4_Life@2 January 2004 - 06:19
    U say that you are the oldest person on the board yet you are acting like you are just a little baby.

Why did u join this board if you wore gonna insult the members of this board.

Thats all i have to say

P.S Go Fuck your self
    You kids do not even understand us because you're enthusiastic and not old enough so u use stupid words rather than Convincing ones

Ps: f u self with this :gunsmile:
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    some quotes from developers

hasanain said Kazaa Lite Klr Edition, One Combined Solution
    Using the old KMD 2.01 as core will not do any good, since Kazaa 2.5+ versions have stoppd accepting shares from 2.01 core clients, be it Kazaa Lite or otherwise. Sharman Networks may have also put in some nasty tricks, which they would obviously not reveal.

Now, in order to make KMD 2.6 more usable, KLExtensions need to be updated to use Kazaa 2.6+. KLR does load KLExtensions and some features do work with Kazaa 2.6. The KLExtensions Options menu is inaccessible however. A few modifications need to be made to KLExtensions. K-Sig & K-Dat work with any Kazaa version, because they do not modify anything in the Kazaa Memory Space.

With all this kept in mind, someone needs to take an initiative, create the installers and needs to maintain it. Distribution should not be a problem. It can be done easily via IRC or personal webpages hosted outside the USA/Canada. That way Sharman Networks will have very little power to bring them down.
    rat faced saidKazaa Lite Resurrection, It lives...
    This is gonna confuse people..

klr (named kazaa light revolutions as a joke by someone, and it stuck) is generally regarded as the clean kazaa V2.6 installer...

K++ 2.4.4 is already out there....

Maybe you really should explain exactly what you have here...or rename it?

Darth Vikram said
    Kazaa Lite Resurrection, It lives...
    KLR is basically Kazaa Lite K++ with some changes/updates here and there. It is not based on 2.6 like #KLChat. Whichever one you use is just personal preference.
    in responce to my qustion that klreserruction is blocked by kazaa 2.6
    he said
    Kazaa Lite Resurrection, It lives...QUOTE (Darth Vikram @ 30 December 2003 - 00:00)
    Yeah, it is blocked.

so plz answer with your mind ????????? we need kl2.6 based on kmd2.6 B)

or should we waste our time
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    if you don't like kazaa lite resurection then just don't download it and stop complaining about it u little baby!

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Originally posted by 2Pac_4_Life@3 January 2004 - 09:05
    if you don't like kazaa lite resurection then just don't download it and stop complaining about it u little baby!
    oops:
    nothing else think? thank u B)
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    I don't know about you guys but my Kazaa Lite K++ v2.4.3 works perfectly
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by OcramC@3 January 2004 - 22:03
    I don't know about you guys but my Kazaa Lite K++ v2.4.3 works perfectly
    i love k++2.4.3 but truth is out there
    it is dieing so we need to back new clean KMD 2.6 based versions like klchat and not wasting our time in making worthless makeup changes in the old k++ 2.4.3 B)
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Hey isamma suck this }=======D

and instead of u comming here and moaning about things that are very stupid and that people don't care about u could be freeing PALESTINE! lol :

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by 2Pac_4_Life@4 January 2004 - 00:01
    Hey isamma suck this }=======D

and instead of u comming here and moaning about things that are very stupid and that people don't care about u could be freeing PALESTINE! lol :
    THANK U FOR YOUR KIND FEELINGS B)

but you can't imagine life under curfew and seeing every one u love killed in front of u by very powerful Nazi solders, that no one care to say anything about it???

So I try to live my life with the maximum level because the next moment isn't sure to be alive again

So keep your ideas to u and just back off

Any way imagine that your country is under occupation. so what are going to do

If you are that weak without any defense our any help

You will try to live your life as much as u could ok B)
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I do agree things are getting a bit confused but you have to remember the whole development thing is in the very early stages. When Sharman threatened legal action there was alot of outcry and several people started developing separate programs which could replace K++. Given time these will be merged and combines and eventually be whittled down to one with all the functionality needed.

For the moment K++ v.2.4.3 still connects without any problems so use that. Be patient. Keep an eye on development as stable versions will eventually arrive. If you can help download one of the builds, test it and give feedback to the developers so they can improve the builds.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast