Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Emule Questions

ok, emule files are split and downloaded into parts. (This is because to avoid corrupted files, parts that are corrupted can be downloaded again without downloading the entire thing).

Most video files have important info in the last and first parts of these files, so you need to download these before they can be previewed. There is a option in the context menu (right click) which lets you choose to download the first and last, but it wont always do this straightaway.

When you have these chunks, you may also need to have additional MBs to of the video to preview properly.

11MB is just to small a data to preview. As a chunk is rougly 9MB, you've only got one full chunk.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz@30 December 2003 - 13:22
    this is wot came up when i tried to preview it from the folder i keep the temp files
    in

could you maybe, move those annoying opened screens there? so we can see that, um, wallpaper?

3. File Sharing   -   #13

i was waiting for a reply along those lines

your cousins computer right?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    so how much MB will i have to download to preview it

p.s its my computer just showin my cousin
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Depends really.
    If preview becomes available in the menu, use it. If theres not enough data it'll prb show a blank player screen, or it will play for a bit then close the player window.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Forum Star
    have a look in this thread for a handy previewing tool.

if i remember right, you need to have both videolan and avipreview installed
    but it works differently and when it cant preview a moving image, you can use
    it to get a still image to preview instead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12